Potter Manor

Potter Manor 2020

It was a sunny afternoon at the Potter Manor and oddly quiet. Teddy Lupin and Victoire Weasley are babysitting while their parents do "Adult" things. Hugo and Louis are playing Wizards Chess, Albus, Rose, and Scorpius and talking about a new  Percy Jackson book Rose got. Molly and Lucy are fighting again over who gets the last cookie but in the end 3 year old Lilly gets it instead. But there's this weird silence that the others must have noticed to because they were all looking around and they realize a few people are missing. The most troublesome kids out of all of them. James, Fred II, Roxanne (Fred II twin),Dominique. They are called the golden marauders and when they are quite you need to be scared. All of a sudden Victoire grabs Lilly and everyone run up to Harry's home office.   

In the middle of the office the four them are huddled around a gold necklace with a small hourglass in the middle. When the group of kids burst in all of them panting. "What are you guys doing in Uncle Harry's office." asked Teddy. "Well we thought poking around couldn't do to much so we came in here." Roxanne explained. But Teddy noticed what was in James's hand and yelled "that's and time turner James!" and tried to grab it James through it to Fred. Fred dove for it but barely misses it and it breaks. White powder goes everywhere and the the room starts spinning.

Hogwarts 1995

There was a larger cloud of thick white smoke and there is a group of kids on the ground yelling and crying .

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOU ARE SO DEAD"

"why is it always me"

"James you are sitting on me" 

"sorry Al-OW that's my hand Rose"

"where is Scop"

"Who are you" says and calm and confused man at the head table standing up to get a better look of the kids on the floor who was no other than Albus Dumbledore. A bushy haired redhead turned to a Harry look alike and yelled "You screwed up big time Ja-" she was cut off by Lilly running to a 15 year old yelling "DADDY" and jumped into young Harry Potter's arms