A meeting with dead people

Number 12 Grimmauld Place 1995

They were in the middle of dinner talking about how the Malfoys maybe be the hiding of you know who. BANG! Remus,Tonks,and Sirius stood up quickly with their wands out. Remus was in front walking towards the hallway. As they got closer they voices it sounded like kids? But how could kids get in here? they all thought.When they reached the group there were two girls and two boys.They all went quiet when they got there"who are you and are you Death eaters?"asked Sirius "they can't be look how young they are!" finished Tonks. Then tell us who you are and how did you get here" said Remus.

After they finally convince them that they are from the future it was time to explain who they were."I am Fred Weasley II"

"I am Roxanne Weasley"

"We are twins

 "And Gryffindor beaters"

"Are parents are-"

"George and  Angelina Weasley"

They sat there astonished. But there was still two more " Hi my name my name is Victoire Weasley I am in Ravenclaw older sister of Louis and Dominique my parents are Bill and Fleur". They stayed quite out of astonishment they all remember her from the triwizard tournament.  They were surprised that Bill got the girl! "Well my name is Hugo Weasley I am 11. My parents are Ron and Hermione." Apparently they made bets to and Lupin was lucky winner! "Well we are Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Tonks" Finishest Tonks. The three kids were in more shock than ever, you would think they just seen a ghost. ;) "We should take this to Dumbledore" They all agreed to this and started discussing how to get there. They settled on  apperating into hogsmeade they walked up the path and into the famous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and meet up oddly the Weasley.