Episode 10: Ninety-Seven

[Season 2 Finale]

Judy filled me in on what happened when I was in trapped the med bay. So, they drove a chariot through the halls and Maureen and John are dead. Well, they aren't actually dead. Just, everyone but us thinks they're dead. They're in hiding. Don is with them trying to break into the engine room where the robot is. Will and Adler took our Jupiter to the Amber Planet's lightning ring to save Scarecrow and Robot was taken. Will and Adler haven't come back yet. Our plan to decontaminate the water worked too.

Judy, Penny, and I are bringing supplies to Maureen and John with a supply cart.

"So what's up with you and Don?" Judy asks with a sly smile.

I chuckle and say nothing. Judy and Penny look at each other with smiles.

"What happened? Fill us in!" Penny pleads.

I stay quiet with a smile on my face.

We continue to roll the cart down the hall.

"Penny, pick up the pace. Okay, come on, come on." Judy says as she pulls the cart and Penny pushes it. I walk alongside them to make sure they don't hit anyone.

"Hey." A guard stops us. "You two are not supposed to be walking around unaccompanied without a guard."

They stop the cart.

"I'm so sorry, I, um..." Penny trails off.

"Gonna need to search your cart." The guard says.

"I'm so sorry, we were just- we're restocking our Jupiter with our new legal guardian," Penny fake cries and gestures to me. The guard looks at me and I make a convincing sad face. "and it's just been really hard for all of us. And I'm sorry, is that a crime too?"

"I read the report. I'm sorry about your parents." The guard says. "You can go." He nods and walks away.

Penny sniffles and watches him go. She turns back to us with a smile.

"Too much?" Penny asks which causes me to snicker.

Eventually we arrive at the storage locker they're hiding in.

"Okay, this- this is it. This it it." Judy says and we turn the cart and stop right beside the locker.

Judy opens it to reveal Maureen and John in the space behind the lockers.

"Hi." Judy says and they greet her back.

We start handing stuff to them through the small opening.

"Run into any problems?" Asks John as Maureen grabs a canister Penny hands to her.

"No." Penny replies. "I think I got everyone's order right."

"I don't know what we'd do without you." Maureen says with a loving smile.

"Well, you wouldn't have sandwiches." Penny whispers which causes them to chuckle.

"Any word from Will?" John asks.

"No. Not yet." I say.

John sighs. "You better get going before you're seen."

"Okay." Judy whispers.

She pushes the locker back in and we leave.

...

There was a change of plans. We won't have enough time to cut into the engine room so we are marching straight up to the door.

John takes out all of the guards and Don takes out the last one with a canister.