Chapter 1

Queen

We stood outside in the line for what seems like hours,tonight is one of the most crowded nights at the 'Wet and Wild' strip club.When the bouncer finally let us in the club it was so crowed the only thing I saw was the lights from the stripping pole and the girls in thong and their breasts on full display.This was what I needed a place to let loose,my sister Sophie and I went to the bar and order some shots of Bacardi,Mendis Coconut,Jonny Walker and another one that I couldn't pronounce.We went and watch the show;one of strippers caught my attention when she took off her thong and use her spit to moisten her lower area and she started to fingering herself her friend in the black thong came down from the pole and started eating her out like a cat drinking milk,then they start kissing and at that moment I got wet.Hundred dollar bills started pouring down like rain and the scent of sex was present.I look at Sophie and this lil freak was enjoying the show.Four hours passed so it was 11:00 and I had work in the morning.

"Sophie I think it's time to call it a night,"I whispered in her ear.

"Not everyday I get to turn 24 you know I'm getting old"she giggled clearly tipsy.

My sister is a wild child most would say but in reality she's just broken.Ever since the incident in Georgia she's never been the same.She knows she can talk to me but she chooses not to because she thinks I wouldn't understand but I do.

"I'm not doing this especially not tonight,we have work tomorrow"I said,with a sigh.

"Fine"she said,clearly irritated.

We left the club and started walking down the busy streets of New York.

"Why you have to be like this?"she asked.

"What? mature"I shoot back.

"No,bitchy"she said, while rolling her eyes.

"Well congratulations you turned 24 today and still haven't grow up,Sophie I think it's time you grow the fuck up"I reply aggressively.

"Wow! well that's nice to hear"she said using sarcasm.

Out of nowhere she started crying and so did I. Knowing my sister she finally break and was ready to tell me what's really going on,even though I already knew I just wanted to hear it from her.Sometimes people who has people who listens they don't talk ;but people who talk they don't have people to listen. I know funny isn't it?. But that's just life.

"We murdered someone,well I murdered someone"she said in sobs.

"It was an accident and Ima keep telling you it was an accident "I said sobbing as well.

"Well that doesn't change the fact that I took someone's life;this man had a family that was waiting on him and I took his life"she cried

"I know" I said,starring in space

"When dad died it was hard really hard I remembered like it was yesterday,I wish I could go back in time you know. I would have done things differently"she said clearing her throat.

"You can talk me we were so close; please don't shut me out again.I'm sorry.If I could change things I would too,but it's the past its not like you can go back and change anything"I said with sympathy.

I'm glad she told me that it's true what they say silent rivers run deep.I love her so much I mean she's my sister I wish I could take the guilt away.I just embrace her in a big warm hug which she returns.