Chapter 3

What do you know?

I left aunty's house about 2 hours now and I'm trying to figure what my next move is.This guy runs mafia and my family sells cocaine we can't fight against him.At this point I'm starting to stress.I pulled out the parking lot I was in I couldn't go back to the hotel because my mom would be asking questions and at this point I'm physically and emotionally tired. It's been a long 24 hours.I drove to Delson's pharmacy for some supplies.

"Hey,I need the usual"I said to Ashley the Pharmacist.

I've known Ashley from High School we've been friends since she moved to Philly.Ashley's now engaged to her fiancé Tom.She introduce me to lean, it helps me to cope. Lean is also known as the purple drink it's a combination of cough syrup with soft drink and candy after drinking this you get high and sleep for about 5 -6 hours.

"I heard about your sister,I'm sorry the word in the streets says Nickolas and Jason stole Jo's merchandise."she told me looking around the pharmacy to see if anyone was listening to our conversation .

"You know where I can find Nick?"I asked looking at her.

"He's in hiding.Look I don't think Jo did this himself I think he ordered it"she told me while putting the cough syrup in the bag.

"You know where I can find this Josiah guy?"I asked taking the bag from her.

"Well he's opening his new club called Truth Gentlemen's club.Therefore I'm guessing he'll be there tonight"she told me with a worried look on her face.

"Thank you I owe you one"I said before walking away,she gripped my upper arm stopping me from leaving.

"Queen I love you;Sophie was like a sister to me too but you can't kill this guy in his own club.He has more bodyguards than you even know.The only way your getting out that club is in a body bag.I'm begging you to drop this"she said while releasing my arm.

"You don't understand.I need something I don't know probably some questions answered if my sister dies I will never ever forgive myself.We grew up together;we did everything together and now some gangster shot her and he's supposed to get away with it because he's bad and has power"I said with tears running down my face.

"I'm so sorry.But that's the best option Queen you have a life,a family and a career don't give that up and Sophie is going to be okay you need to have faith"she said looking in my eyes.

"This is not your call Ash,you why our country is in the state that's it in?because nobody is willing to stand up for nobody"I told her before I left the pharmacy.

****
Its now 4'o clock and I'm parked outside his club.I can see people going in and out,the funny thing is I don't know how this man looks.Well I know he will be arriving soon due to the fact that tonight will be a crowded night.

"Where the fuck is this asshole"I mumbled to myself it's almost 5:30 and he's still not here.

A red Rang Rover pulled up at 5:45 p.m. at the back door and he didn't come.

It's now 5:50 and a Latin man comes out the driver's side,he opened the back door

It's now 5:50 and a Latin man comes out the driver's side,he opened the back door.A black man with chiseled face,a built figure,waves,dark brown eyes,he's about 5'9
with full lips,a pierced nose and I can tell that this man is Josiah Davis.He entered through the back door and the Range pulled off.At this point I'm anxious.I tuck my gun in my jeans and pull down my shirt because I'm going to meet Mr.Davis.I came out my car and went through the back door this club is similar to the club Sophie and I went to on her birthday.

"Who are you?"a white bald man asked looking from my head to my toes.

"Hi,I'm Stacy Josiah told me to meet him in his office but I don't know where it is"I said while extending my hand.He looked at me weirdly.

"I'm the new bartender"I said being more clear.

"His office is upstairs and it's the first door"he told me smirking and shaking my hand.

I followed his instructions trying to memorize the place and in no time I was standing behind the door that would change my life.I knock the door and waited to be given access to enter.

"Enter"was all I heard and at the point I'm nervous as hell but I remember who I am and I opened the door.

"Who are you?"he asked given me a stern look.

"I'm the girl whose sister you shot"I said looking straight in his eyes.

"I heard about that and I'm willing to pay the hospital bills"he took a step close to me and I took a step closer to him showing that I'm fighting for dominance.

"Just because your rich and have power doesn't mean you can pay me off,you can shove your money up your ass"I said becoming upset.I reached for the gun in me waist ban and point it on him.

"You really think this is smart in my own fucking club"he laughs hysterically at me.

"One bullet to the head and you're gone;three securities outside I can easily pass them and the back door is open and just like that I'm gone"I told him biting my bottom lip.

"Your not leaving my club alive"he took another step closer to me.

"Take one more step;just one and your a dead man"I said taking the gun off safety.

He took another step and I shot him in his arm.I'm a girl of my word.He put his hand around my throat and I put my hand in his wound and he let me go.I hit him with the gun in his head repeatedly until I saw blood.Its clear that he doesn't want to fight me but I'm going to defend myself.The security will be here any minute now.I made a run for it knowing my life depended on it .