Getting Settled

Greg: "LARS! LARD MA- I MEAN LARS MY LAD!"

*Greg sips his tea from his 1765 teapot he has gotten from Manchester when he had docked off with the colonists*

Lars: "HOW DID YOU FIND ME AND WHY WOULD YOU COME TO MY HOUSE THIS IS RIDICULOUS CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT I'M FEELING WAKING UP AND SEEING SOME CHUBBY KID OUT HERE MUSCLE MAN LOOKING ASS THROWING A TANTRUM NEWTON'S LAW STATES WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY STARTED THE KKK AND PEARL IS GODLY AND EVERYONE'S FAVORITE STAFF"

*Lars took a deep breath, and exhaled, knowing that anger isn't the way of solving this*

*While Lars ranted, Greg decided to try to lick his own boob, struggling, but he got it*

Lars decided he would take Greg on a little date, something Pearl wishes he can do with George, like going to carvel or Dairy Queen and just talking about our day and experiences. It would be so sweet, ugh, I just, I just want to spend time with someone, someone to go to the movies with, and George seems perfect for that, and his hair is so nice, and he's so nice, he talks to me without me having to start a conversation, and his voice is super deep, although it's kinda eh, I'd much rather a deep voice than a measly high one, and just imagine in the bedroom with a deep voice, omg, I
So Lars decided he would take Greg to Denny's, yes, Denny's, dear god.

*Greg rolled into Denny's, as his legs couldn't support his immense weight, and be plumped down onto the chair, as Lars walked into the "restaurant" and sat down as well*

Greg: Wow, I've never been to a restaurant before

Lars: Wh- it's... it's just a restaurant, well it's Denny's, they have like their own genre, not really food just Denny's you know.

Greg: *inaudible*

Lars: *inaudible*

Lars felt impassioned by Greg's topics, he felt like he connected with Greg through that last conversation we just saw...

Lars would bring Greg to his home, and show him around...