•no•

*Hinata added Tsukishima, Kageyama, and Yamaguchi to the chat*

Tsukishima - no

Hinata - Come onnnnn, Suga told me I should make a first-year group chat.

Yamaguchi - I think it's fun, come on Tsukki!

Tsukishima - ugh, fine. where's the king? also, why am i first in your contacts?

Hinata - Because you're fun to spam with weird facts at like 3 am.

Tsukishima - i have notifications for you turned off, so i don't read any of them.

Tsukishima - also, why the fuck do you know that if you want to skin a person alive, that you have to do it in a warm room?

Hinata - Well, if you want them to be alive, if you skin them in a cold room, they'll freeze because their skin isn't there anymore.?

Yamaguchi - If I remember correctly, don't people die after 1/3 of their skin is removed?

Tsukishima - why do you two know these things-

Yamaguchi - Reddit

Hinata - Reddit, anyways, where's Kageyama?

Tsukishima - he's online, he's probably judging you two for being redditors.

Kageyama - i don't even know what reddit is.

Hinata - I- it's okay Yams, we can spam each other with dark facts tonight.

Yamaguchi - Huh- really??

Hinata - I mean- if you want to 😳

Yamaguchi - I would love to 😘

Tsukishima - okay, ew.

Kageyama - that's disgusting.

Hinata - Hey hey, Yama-

Yamaguchi - Yes?

Hinata - The most babies born to one woman is 69 in the 1700's.

Kageyama - nice

Yamaguchi - Oh oh! Male giraffes will headbutt a female in the bladder until she urinates, then it tastes the pee to help it determine whether or not the female is ovulating.

Tsukishima - both of you shut up.

Yamaguchi - Oh, sorry Tsukki.

Hinata - sOrRy sAlTyShImA

Kageyama - if this group chat is just you two talking about weird facts then im leaving.

Hinata - Hmph, finee. We won't talk about facts because you guys are uncultured swines.

Tsukishima - i hate all of you.

Yamaguchi - Even me?

Tsukishima - you're an exception.

Hinata - WHIPPED

Yamaguchi - Of course he is 😌

Tsukishima - hey king, where does the shrimp live?

Kageyama - why would i know where hinata lives?

Tsukishima - oh shut the fuck up, we're all gay, and we've all fucked each other.

Kageyama - i- *hinata's address*

Hinata - WAIT WAIT WAIT- first of all, Yams and I haven't done it yet, AND SECOND OF ALL NATSU'S HERE PLEASE DONT COME KILL ME-

Tsukishima - whatever, i dont want to come over there right now anyways.

Yamaguchi - We're watching Jurassic Park, if you guys wanna come over?

Kageyama - okay wait, are we just gonna gloss over the fact that tsukishima just admitted to fucking everyone in the groupchat?

Tsukishima - yes, we are gonna gloss over that fact.

Hinata - Mhm- and Yams, do you want me to bring over a bunch of popcorn?

Yamaguchi - Yes please! Kageyama, are you coming?

Kageyama - ...yeah. are you at tsukishima's house or yours?

Yamaguchi - Tsukki's.

Kageyama - ill be there in like ten minutes.

~Uh, hi! I'm trying something new with the titles for the books and chapters because it looks really pretty, also I stand for the headcanon that Tsukishima and Kageyama text in lowercase only.

Thanks for reading!

Anti~