•woodchippers and kageyama's crush•

(I got bored of the quarantine thing or whatever sO- no more quarantine for the Karasuno bois- um also rare pairs because you can't stop me, also I feel like you guys don't notice that Tsukishima and Hinata are arguing in the chat name-)

Karasuno First Years - SHUT UP SALTYSHIMA! YOU'RE DUMBER THAN I AM!

Yamaguchi - Heyy- uh do you guys wanna come over to my house and stay the night?

Tsukishima - sure

Hinata - Yeah!

Kageyama - sure.

*3rd person*

Yamaguchi opened the door and saw Kageyama, Tsukishima and Hinata were already there. "You're the last one here, c'mon." He said, grabbing Kageyama's hand and pulling him into the house.

"Oh hey, the King's finally here." Kageyama rolled his eyes at Tsukishima and sat down on the couch, both Tsukishima and Hinata were sitting on the floor, while Yamaguchi and Kageyama were on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Hinata asked, crossing his legs. Yamaguchi nodded and handed Tsukishima the remote. "Pick anything other than Jurassic Park, I'm gonna make some popcorn." Tsukishima practically deflated at the Jurassic Park comment, but he still scrolled through movies to find one that was interesting.

Yamaguchi came back with a few bowls of popcorn to see the other three watching a horror movie. "You didn't miss anything much, it was just a normal horror movie death." Yams nodded and handed out the popcorn, sitting down and leaning his head on the back of the couch.

"That's not how that works. Everyone knows that you have to freeze a body before you put it in a wood chipper." Yamaguchi quietly said as the four watched the tv. Hinata nodded quickly. "Fucking redditors." Tsukishima whispered under his breath, rolling his eyes. Hinata shoved his shoulder lightly. "We redditors are very amazing, Saltyshima!"

~~~~~~

Karasuno First Years - Dumber isn't even a word, shrimp.

Hinata - Now that I think about it, I forgot to add Yachi!

Tsukishima - oh, i thought you didn't add her on purpose.

Hinata - Why would I do that?!

Yamaguchi - It's fine, just add her now, Hinata.

Hinata - Oh right!

*Hinata added Yachi to the chat*

Hinata - Hi Yachi!

Yachi - Uh- hi!

Yamaguchi - Hey, this is basically just a chat with the first years.

Yachi - Oh alright! So Tsukishima and Kageyama are here too?

Tsukishima - sadly.

Kageyama - you're gonna regret being in this chat in about 3 hours.

Yachi - But in three hours is three am? Is this chat cursed?

Tsukishima - no, but that's when hinata and yamaguchi start spamming weird facts.

Yachi - Ohhh, oh no. Do they use Reddit?

Yamaguchi - What's wrong with Reddit?!

Hinata - Yeah! It's amazing!

Kageyama - i still dont know what reddit is.

Tsukishima - of course you dont, king. look it up.

Yachi - I'm scared now..am I gonna sleep tonight?

Tsukishima - just turn off your notifications.

Yachi - Ohh, that makes sense.

Kageyama - i found out what it was.

Tsukishima - wow. great job.

Yamaguchi - I can feel Tsukki's sarcasm and it's really bringing down my mood-

Hinata - No, that's just the venom dripping from his soul.

Yamaguchi - I-

Yachi - I-

Kageyama - ok

Tsukishima - oK

Kageyama - don't make fun of me.

Tsukishima - i noticed you stopped getting mad when i call you king, why is that?

Kageyama - no reason.

Hinata - I feel like I should leave-

Yamaguchi - Same-

Yachi - Mhm-

Tsukishima - are you sure you don't have a reason, king?

Kageyama - i dont.

Kageyama and Hinata

Hinata - WAIT HAHAHAH I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!

Kageyama - figured what out?

Hinata - YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON TSUKISHIMA!

Kageyama - WHAT?! NONIDONT

Hinata - I mean- if you're panicking that much that you can't spell for shIt, then I must be right, huh?

Kageyama - ...shutup

Hinata - no.

Hinata - Anywaysss! Why do you have a crush on him of all people?

Kageyama - i wish i knew-

Hinata - Mmm, okay. anyways, wanna practiceee?

Kageyama - ill come over to your house,

Hinata - Alright!