•sweets•

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi

Tsukishima - tadashi?

Yamaguchi - Yes Tsukki? What's wrong?

Tsukishima - uh, you know the other day, when i was "sick"?

Yamaguchi - Yep! What about it?

Tsukishima - do you mind if i tell you about it?

Yamaguchi - Of course Tsukki! I'm listening.

Tsukishima - thanks, so it basically started at the last training camp. you know kuroo, right? well, we were practicing on our own, he was teaching me more things about blocking, and then he suddenly...stopped. he looked at me, and said something like, "can i kiss you?" i think that was it. anyways I said sure because i was really tired i guess and didn't know what i was saying. he kisses me, and that started the few weeks i became his sidepiece.

Yamaguchi - Woah woah woah wait. Sidepiece?

Tsukishima - yep. i was crying the other day because kuroo had just called me, and said that he couldn't do this, and how he loved kenma now.

Yamaguchi - Oh, I'm sorry Kei.

Tsukishima - it's fine, not your fault.

Yamaguchi - You wanna go to the cafe down the street to get your mind off of it?

Tsukishima - i'd like that, yeah.

Yamaguchi - Okay, I'll come over, give me one second.

------

Yamaguchi hesitated before beginning to untangle himself from the soft and fluffy blankets that had practically suffocated him in warmth, making him look like he was covered in snow.

Once he had shoved the blanket off of him, finally, he grabbed his phone and looked at the time, it said 10:53 am in bold letters on his lockscreen. "It should be open by now." Yamaguchi mumbled to himself, his voice just a bit lower than usual. He looked at himself in the mirror hanging on his wall. All he saw was someone who hadn't slept in weeks, and looked homeless. "What kind of shirt even is this.." He squinted at the reflection, it squinting right back at him.

Yamguchi rolled his eyes and inhaled deeply. "Focus, Tadashi. You're friend is waiting for you after telling you about how he just got broken up with the other day and you're playing with your mirror." He muttered, shaking his head at himself as he looked through his shirts, most of them being sweaters and tight, latex clothing. He had two, very different styles when he was hanging out with specific people.

This is Tsukki, so sweater. Yamaguchi nodded, grabbing a white, long sleeved button up and a light brown sweater with a yellow flower painted in the middle of it. He also grabbed some black pants and a pair of socks that fit the rest of the outfit nicely.

He put the clothes on quickly, almost falling straight into his desk when putting on his pants. He didn't even bother messing with his hair and just left it as it's bed headed self.

He grabbed his phone and rushed out of the house. "Mom, dad! I'm heading out with Tsukki! Love you!" Yamaguchi held the doorknob to the front door in his hand while calling upstairs to his parents. "Okay honey! Be back by 2, please!" His mom, with her usual sweet-like-candy tone.