•thanksgiving special thats a day late•

I was busy yesterday so- yeah. Anyways this is based on my own thanksgiving so enjoy!

Karasuno Crows - DAICHI THIS IS SUCH A BORINNGGG TITLE

Daichi - Tanaka stop messing with the chat name.

Tanaka - did i lie tho 😌

Noya - no you did not bro 😎

Suga - Is everyone heading to the gym yet?

Asahi - yes! I'm only about five minutes away.

Hinata - YEP! ME AND TADASHI ARE COMING!

Tsukishima - tadashi and i*

Hinata - but you aren't going with Yamaguchi? I don't understand

Yamaguchi - He meant grammar-wise, Sho.

Hinata - Oh, OHHH OKAY

Kageyama - Dumbass.

Hinata - Shut up Kageyama

Ennoshita - I feel like we're getting off track here, who else is already coming?

Yachi - Kiyoko is taking me, we'll be there in about ten minutes!

Kiyoko - mhm

Tanaka - KIYOKO-SAN 💖💘💜💗💞💕💓💜💝💗💚💖💟💘💜💘💜💕💘 CAN YOU TAKE ME HOME AFTER?

Noya - ME TOO KIYOKO-SAN 💟💚💖💝💔💚💟💗💕💚💟💕💜💗💚

Kiyoko - i will be taking hitoka back home, so i cant.

Hinata - Oh? Yachiii 😶😳

Yachi - whatever you're thinking right now is completely wrong, Hinata.

Kageyama - you sure about that 'hitoka'?

Yachi - SHUT UPP! EVERYONE GET TO THE GYM!

------

Yachi shoved her phone into her pocket and started speed walking to the school. "Is something wrong?" Kiyoko asked, she had gone offline after her last text, so she didn't see Hinata and Kageyama messing with her.

"You do seem...flustered." Yachi shook her head, slowing down her stride. "I-It's nothing!" She stopped, waiting for Kiyoko to catch up to her. "Well, okay." Kiyoko looked like she wanted to say something, but decided against it.

Yachi groaned internally as the started their walk to the thanksgiving party the volleyball team was having at their school. She thought she liked Kiyoko at first, since she had a gay panic every time she talked to her. But when she first saw Karasuno facing against Seijoh, a boy on the latter's team caught her eye.

Kindaichi Yutaro.

She didn't -still doesn't- know what brought her to like Kindaichi so much, was it his stupid hair? How tall he was? Or his best friend- no that doesn't make any sense, what is this? A middle school fanfiction?