•halloween special•

~hi! happy halloween everyone! this is just a special, and another chapter will be out later (it's very long, might I add). enjoy~

Karasuno First Years - HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE - yachi <3

Hinata - Is everyone coming?

Yamaguchi - Tsukki and I are on our way.

Kageyama - im like two minutes away.

Yachi - Yepp! Be there in 10!

Hinata - Okay great! I'll see you guys soon!

------

Hinata put down his phone, heading over to the oven, where an apple pie was baking, making the house smell like an apple forest. Once he put the pie on the kitchen counter, the doorbell rang. He ran over, opening the oak door.

Hinata stared in shock for at least a minute, his eyes looking up and down at Kageyama's costume. "Wha- what the fUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!" Hinata couldn't help but burst into laughter, crouching down and hugging his stomach. "W-What about it?!"

Kageyama was standing there in a chocolate milk costume, his head poking out of a hole in the middle. "How are you not mortally embarrassed in that?! Do you love milk that much?" Hinata looked up at Kageyama, wiping a tear from his eye.

"You aren't any better boke! You're literally wearing a sheet!" Kageyama pushed Hinata to the side with his foot and struggled to get through the door. "Well, Natsu said that the costumes I had already were stupid, and she forced me not to wear them!" Hinata jumped up, glaring up at Kageyama. "You let a five year old force you not to wear a costume?" Kageyama snickered, rolling his eyes and walking over to the kitchen, grabbing a piece of candy and popping it into his mouth.

"Hello everyone!" Yachi welcomed herself into the open door, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima following shortly after. Hinata ran up to Yamaguchi and gave him a long kiss, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Tada, Tsukishima, what are you two?" Hinata pulled away from the kiss, keeping his hands wrapped around Tadashi's neck. He looked at the two boys who were dressed in very formal clothing.

"Well Tsukki wouldn't dress up unless he got to choose what we wore, so, of course, he decided we dressed up as kings." Yamaguchi glanced over at Kageyama, who's eye was twitching. "Mad, king?" Tsukishima smirked over at Kageyama, who just narrowed his eyes and turned around.

"Come on guys, don't fight yet. It's only been like two minutes." Yachi ran a hand through her hair. She was wearing a tight red dress and cape with fishnets and black platforms. She had fake fangs and blood dripping from her mouth, her face was pale as the moon, and her hair was messed up.

"Oh hey, you look amazing Yachi!" Yamaguchi turned to her and smiled, Hinata nodding aggressively. "Really? I'm going out of my comfort zone a little by wearing this, but it's just you guys, so I thought it would be fine." Yachi laughed nervously, playing with her fingers. "You don't need to worry. You're acting like we're murderers." Tsukishima waved her hand at her, brushing off the topic.

"Anyways! Let's watch some horror movies! Kageyama stop hogging all of the candy and get over here!" Hinata yelled into the kitchen, Kageyama coming out with two thirds of a bowl of candy.

"You ate all the twix, you monster!"

------

Yamaguchi was on trick or treater duty, watching the movie from the hallway while giving candy to all the small children.

"Happy Halloween! You all look amazing!" Yamaguchi ruffled the two little girls hair and gave them both a handful of candy. He flinched, hearing Hinata and Yachi screech from the room over. He sighed and waved to the children and their father before closing the door and looking back at the tv screen.

They were currently watching the second Paranormal Activity, and Hinata and Yachi screamed when the cabinets all flew open (remember that scene?), holding onto Tsukishima. "Why the fuck are you holding onto me? Grab the king!" Tsukishima pushed them off of him, but they came right back. "How are we supposed to be saved by a milk carton, Tsukishima?!" Yachi clinged even harder onto him. "It isn't even real!"

Yamaguchi smirked at them, opening the door for another child.

------

It was now around 12 am, Yamaguchi had come back into the living room as soon as Hinata said he was getting the pie. Hinata jumped at the movie, snuggling into Tadashi's side. Yamaguchi smiled and rubbed Shoyo's shoulder. Kageyama held Hinata's cat closer to him, and jumped at the same time at Hinata, sending the cat and the pillow he was holding, into the air.

"OH MY GOD" Kageyama yelled, catching the cat and holding it in his arms. "YOU JUST TOSSED COOKIE LIKE A FUCKING SALAD KAGEYAMA!" Hinata yelled at him, his mouth hanging open. "I'm sorry!" Kageyama yelled to the cat, scaring it. She ran to her tower, climbing to the top and laying down, staring at the group of teenagers with a judging look.

"She really doesn't like us, huh." Yachi smiled, pulling up her legs and leaning her head on Tsukishima's shoulder. "Well the king did just throw her into the air."

"I apologized already!"

------

At 8 am, everyone was knocked out, all snuggling up together. Yamaguchi was lying down with his legs over Tsukki's, and had Hinata curled into a ball on his chest. Tsukishima had his head resting on the top of Yachi's head. Kageyama had his head laying on Yachi's legs with his legs swinging over the armrest of the couch.

Hinata's mother came into the house, carrying a sleeping Natsu. They had stayed over at Hinata's grandma's house for Halloween, because Natsu was holding her own Halloween sleepover with some of her friends, and Hinata couldn't be bothered to come.

"He didn't tell me he had friends coming over." She sighed over at Shoyo and his friends before walking up the stairs, placing Natsu on her bed, and went to her room to finally get some rest.