•im fine•

Karasuno First Years - aka the idiots

Hinata - Hey Tsukishima, why weren't you at school today?

Tsukishima - i was sick.

Yamaguchi - Are you alright Tsukki? Do you need me to bring you anything?

Tsukishima - im fine.

Kageyama - you're typing weirdly..

Tsukishima - what's that supposed to mean?

Hinata - Now that I think about it...Kageyama's right. You're sounding really weird, Tsukishima.

Yamaguchi - I'm coming over.

Tsukishima - you dont need to do that.

•3rd Person•

Yamaguchi turned off his phone, and ran downstairs, grabbing his shoes. "Hey, where are you going, Tadashi?" His father asked from the living room. "To Tsukki's, I'll be back in a few hours." Yamaguchi's father nodded, and Yams sprinted out of the house.

What's wrong with Tsukki? Is he alright?

Yamaguchi panted as he finally got to Tsukishima's house, knocking on the door loudly. "Tsukki!" When there was no answer, he turned to the birdhouse hanging and stuck his hand into the hole, grabbing the spare key.

He unlocked the door and threw it open, finding no one in the living room or kitchen. "Tsukki..? Where are you..?" He slowly walked to Tsukishima's room, he was...scared. What if he walks in there and Tsukki was dead? Or what if he was kidnapped and the kidnapper was texting for him?!

He opened the door to see...

"Yamaguchi? I said you didn't have to come here.." Tsukishima sat curled up in the corner of his bed, wiping the tears from his cheeks. "What's wrong?" Yamaguchi asked, walking over to Tsukishima.

"It was..." Tsukishima trailed off, making Yamaguchi frown. He pulled Tsukishima into a tight hug. "It's alright." Yamaguchi said soothingly, petting Tsukishima's head.

~~~~~~

"Thank you.." Tsukishima pulled back from the hug, and Yamaguchi wiped away the tears on his cheek. "What happened?" Tsukki shook his head. "It's not that big of a deal." Yamaguchi rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "It's obviously a big deal if you didn't come to school today."

"I just don't want to talk about it right now.." Yams sighed, rubbing Tsukki's shoulder. "It's alright, tell me when you're ready, ok?" Tsukki nodded, and Yamaguchi pulled out his phone.

Karasuno First Years - aka the idiots

Hinata - So that's how I got suspended from elementary..

Kageyama - how the fuck-

Hinata - OH! Yamaguchi, Tsukishima! What happened?

Yamaguchi - Nothing much.

Tsukishima - yeah. like i said i was just feeling sick.

Hinata - Ohh, thats good!

Kageyama - yeah.

Tsukishima - whatever.

~Angst -kinda- in the third chapter? Of course, you all know me. Also I had no way to end this chapter so that's what you got-

Thanks for reading!

Anti~