41. POOR LEE...NOT 2*

Lee comes down and Brad couldn't keep his mouth shut and yelled: "look a sparkly unicorn to match his car." Lee looks at everyone laughing and runs to the hall mirror and looks in "really twin." I snap several pictures and instantly post them "for putting up that video of me in that damn dress." Dixon just had to go there "why Evans you looked hot?" Eddie "yeah, let's just say I had some good dreams last night." Lee was reading all the posts as we drove and I kept shaking my head. What really made Lee realize that he screwed up big time and was going to get it when Noah came home on Friday was when some guy posted "I have to agree. I got a screenshot of you and I plan on blowing it up to put on my wall. You made me so hard baby." Lee screeched and I saw him flipping through his phone frantically. I glared at him "what is your problem." "Noah is going to kill me." "Duh, you're just now figuring that ou,t and what in the world are you doing?" "I am going to delete the damn thing. Shit shit shit it has been shared over a hundred times." I started cackling "you are so going down." Lee looked at me "you're not funny."

Picking out the tuxes for the guys wasn't hard since my mom wanted it to be a classic look. The good thing was that we were assured that if Noah came in as soon as he got off the plane on Friday they would have his tux ready as well for the wedding so he didna need to have it done in Boston. Since it was my dad's day we let him choose the food and it wasn't long before we found ourselves at Hayashi Grill. Lee groaned "ah come on we just had Asian food yesterday. I laughed "yeah, but that was Korean this is Japanese. He glared at me "you are not funny." The good thing was since our party was so big we didn't have to sit with anyone that was not in our party and it wasn't long before we were seated. As our appetizers, we ordered egg rolls, sushi, and edamame. While we waited for the waiter to return we looked at the menu and talked about all the different things we have been up to during the week. The family was glad that so far I am not being messed with anymore but they are still a little apprehensive. We all decided to order the steak teriyaki Lee and I asked for extra teriyaki sauce. I even ordered an extra steak since everyone else added shrimp to their meals and I wasn't in the mood for shrimp especially since I ordered the sushi with shrimp.

It wasn't long before the show started and the chef kept looking at me and smiling and winking. I tried to ignore him but he was persistent. He would put extra stuff on my plate he even gave me a piece of shrimp and just to prove a point I picked it up and fed it to Lee. Lee looked like he was ready to put him through the wall. Since I was at the end of the table by where he entered and would leave as he walked out he stopped and leaned down whispering "you looked hot in that video. How bout a date?" Before I could answer him he kissed the base of my neck. I gasped and slapped him jumping up "touch me again and the next thing you will be cooking is an appendage you are very fond of." Lee stood up and was between us in an instant glaring at him "get away from her." I soon found myself passed down from one set of arms to another and when I looked up the rents had moved me behind them. I was shaking and trying to get everything under control and I looked up "Lee Lee I need you." Before I knew what was happening I collapsed.

I woke up later in the hospital and looked around and saw my mom sleeping in a chair. I notice my phone on the table and pick it up to check out the time. Once I realize that it is one in the morning I open up my text messages and send a text to Lee. It didn't take him long to walk in the door and pull me into a hug once he was in the room followed by the family. My mom woke up and smiled pulling me into a hug once everyone was done. "What happened?" "You fainted and hit your head on the table when you went down. The doctor said more than likely you had a panic attack from everything you have been through. The good thing is that you do not have a concussion or any other injuries. The doctor wanted to keep you overnight for observation. Even though while you were sleeping only one of us could be in the room no one wanted to leave. Noah knows what is going on and when you texted me that you were awake I let him know." I nod my head just as my phone rings and I smile seeing my gorgeous fiancee's number. I pick up the phone "hey Noah baby." "Hey, Shelly baby are you ok." "Yep, I am fine. Still a little tired." "Well, you need to stay awake until the doctor sees you. Lee told me earlier that when you woke up the doctor would give you another check-up." "Ok, Noah." "Look I need to get to sleep. Thankfully my first class isn't until noon." "ok baby. Goodnight I love you." "Goodnight baby I love you too."