65. FAMILY TIME *

******SEX SCENE******

After the family left the room Noah grabbed me and threw me on the bed.  "I really didn't need my family to know what I was doing to your picture."  "Well, I have to admit you looked hot."  "Really Shelly baby?"  I nod my head when he pulls me up against him and kisses me senselessly.  "I want you Shelly baby."  I let a moan past my lips as he kisses down my neck "oh, Noah we can't."  He grins up at me "Shelly baby there are other things we can do."   He covers my body and starts to kiss down my neck only breaking away from my skin to remove my shirt.  He kisses down to the tops of my breasts sucking and licking.  "Damn Shelly baby I missed kissing you all over."  "Yes, Noah don't stop."  I felt him smirk against my nipple "wasn't planning on it, baby."  He engulfed my nipple in his mouth and started sucking it and flicking his tongue along it as he pitched the opposite nipple.  I arched my back and couldn't help but let out a moan.  "Noah...that feels so good."  He kept on kissing down my body and when he got to my shorts he looked up at me "want me to stop now."  "No, please don't stop."  

He smirked and pulled off my shorts and panties and without giving me any warning plunged his finger into me and engulfed my clit in his mouth.  I arched up "fuck yes...don't stop."  He kept sucking and licking my petals while thrusting his finger in and out of my body.  Slowly moving faster and faster until I came unglued at his ministrations.  He smirks up at me and makes his way up my body kissing me breathless.  He smirks at me and plops down on his back.  I look at him and watch his eyes twinkle as he grabs my hand and places it flat on his chest.  I watch as he slides my hand down his chest across his eight pack all the while his breath is hitching.  He winks at me as he slides our hands into his pajama bottoms and underwear placing my hand on his throbbing erection.  "Please baby. It feels so much better when you are the one that does it."  I smirk at him and lean down kissing his chest as I grip him and move my hand up and down his shaft.  "Yes, Shelly...just like that....don't stop..."  I smirked against his eight pack "wasn't planning on it."  "Stop...that you little minx."  I find myself at his waistband and pull out my hand causing him to whimper before I grab his pajamas and boxers removing them in one swift motion.  Sliding up his body I smile up at him before I engulf his cock in my mouth.  I move my head up and down his shaft sucking and flicking my tongue across the slit when I reach the head.  I watch him wither beneath me and move faster up and down as I grab his nuts and start to massage them in my hand.  "Fuck...shit...Shelly...don't...fucking...stop..."  I grin and let him pop out of my mouth as I move down and suck on his balls while jerking him off.  "Oh, damn Shelly..."  I could hear it in his voice and knew he was close so I moved back over his shaft and started sucking him harder this time.  I even pause on the head and suck with all my might causing him to shoot his seed into my mouth.  Once I have sucked him dry I smirk up at him and make my way up his body.  "You were right.  There were other things we could do."

******END OF SEX SCENE******

After pulling on our pajamas and cuddling up in each other's arms Noah sighs "What is wrong Noah babe?"  "I just wish we didn't have to get dressed.  I know we have to since I know I would not be able to control myself and we promised each other we would wait until after the wedding but damn baby that was awesome.   Yet I still want to feel you wrapped around..."  "Stop right there Noah.  You don't need to get worked up again."  "I know but I can't help myself."  I smile really big "imagine Lee naked."  "OK so not funny."  He kissed my lips "goodnight Shelly baby.  Are you staying?"  "Yes, Noah.  Goodnight."  I cuddle deeper into his side and closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.  Right before I was lost to oblivion I heard Noah whisper "I will wait to get you pregnant."

The next morning I woke up got dressed and headed downstairs to help with breakfast.  I saw Lee standing there and he glared at me pulling me down to the game room closing the door.  "Are you crazy?  Do you realize you can get pregnant and if you do the rents will kill you both?"  I chuckled and shook my head "Lee there is no way I could get pregnant with what we did last night."  "Bullshit Twin.  Birth control pills and condoms are not foolproof."  "Lee trust me there is no way what we did last night will get me pregnant."  "Twin stop lying to yourself."  "Ok, you asked for it, Lee."  "Asked for what?"  "Noah and I did not have sexual intercourse.  He ate me out and fingered me while I gave him a blow job and jerked him off."  "WHAT?  DAMN IT TWIN THAT IS SO GROSS."   "I told you there was no way I could get pregnant and you wouldn't let it go."  "Yeah, but all you had to say was you didn't have sexual intercourse.  You did not have to give me details."  "Give you details of what?"  Lee looks behind him and I am standing there waiting "oh, why she decided to stay here instead of at home with you Rebecca."  

Rebecca looked at me and then Lee and giggled "well if you don't want to know why do you keep insisting on her explaining things."  He glared at her "you are not funny."  I soon hear Noah laughing "I think she is.  Since you are annoyed I know what Shelly told you and if you repeat any of it or say what you suspected..."  "No shit.  I still have three pranks from her payback with that stupid mic and now seven more from letting dad know what you did last year.  So not going there."  Lee walked off and the three of us cracked up laughing "what do you do to him, Elle?"  I smirk "prank the living daylights out of him."  I opened up one of my many social media sites and showed her some of my handy work.  She was dying "why in the world does he not watch his mouth."  Noah chuckles "we have been asking him that since they turned six.  OH, crap do you know about Elle and Lee."  Rebecca chuckles "yep, Elle explained everything about your all including her nicknames.  I think it is all really cool."  

Once breakfast was done Noah, Rebecca, and I  took off to meet up with the seniors from my team since I had roped them into helping me with the surprise.   We met up at a sporting goods store and I introduced them to Rebecca and they were all so excited that not only were we honoring him he was going to get the best gift ever with Rebecca.  The good thing was all these girls loved Coach and I knew they would keep their mouths shut.  We bought Coach Lawson a plaque that read the best coach ever.  We also bought him a new whistle, a clipboard that Sanchez our defender was going to paint the Buckner logo on it along with the years we all were on the team and stencil in our names.  We even bought a blue and yellow soccer ball that we all signed for him.  After everything was done Sanchez took the clipboard to get it ready for tomorrow and I took the ball that everyone sighed along with the plaque.  Waving goodbye to the team Noah, Rebecca, and I climbed into Noah's jeep.

Once we took off she smiled "so, you girls really love my dad."  "Yeah, he treats us all like his daughters.  The girls you met today will be the first set that he has coached since our freshman year.  Before we moved up to Buckner High he had only been there for two years."  "Will we bump into him at the diner?"  I shook my head "nope, he hates that I eat there and doesn't approve of the food."  "Yet you still eat there."  "He gave in when he realized I don't gain weight."  "So, why does he stay away."  I giggle as Noah answers her "because the amount she eats and what she eats drives him crazy.  So, he doesn't go to the diner that my girl and dorky brother go to.  Plus he lives on the other side of Buckner."  She nods her head "so, he won't see me."  "Nope but I will call Martha to be sure."  I pick up my phone and call Martha "hey is my coach there."  "Nope."  "He did stop by and told me to tell you that the principal arranged a scrimmage tomorrow at one P.M. and not to overdo it with your heavy eating.  That if you are going to be eating something heavy it has to be before six P. M.   "OK."

I let Noah and Rebecca know what Martha told me as we pulled up to the diner and made our way inside to meet the family.  There sitting at the counter was Officer Dawson.  "Hey, there Elle, Rebecca, and Noah."  "Hi, Charlie."  "Rebecca, how are you holding up?"  "I am good the Evans and Flynn families are great."  "I would have thought you were going right home.  Is your family out of town?"  She shook her head "no I wanted to get used to not being in the organization for a few days.  I will be seeing my parents tomorrow."  She looks at me "go ahead and tell him.  He is more than welcome to come.  I can let the principal know."  She nods her head "see as you know my dad is Elle's coach and well she is planning this big surprise for him."  "Oh, I forgot about that.  So it is a go."  "Yep, it will be after lunch at one P. M.  The principal told Coach that it was a scrimmage."  "Oh, this is going to be good."  "Yep, it is."  

We all sat down and it wasn't long before Martha took our orders.  Little did Lee know that we showed Rebecca the video I shot with Lilly.  So, when Lilly walked in Lee smirked thinking he was safe.  Poor little abused Lee didn't see her hold up a sign asking "does she know?"  I nodded my head, leave it to Noah to catch on since I had my mouth full, and ask me "so, are you going to miss me Shelly baby?"  Damn my man is good.  Thanks to Noah Lee didn't question why I nodded my head.  Unlike most people Rebecca was not surprised at the amount, I ate since she ate the same amount.  We both smirked as Martha shook her head "damn Elle you finally have some competition."  I smile "yeah, I do."  It didn't take us long before we had our desserts and of course, Lilly came skipping up with Lee's chocolate silk pie "here you go, Lee.  Extra Extra whip cream just like you love my pie."  Lee blanched and looked at Rebecca as she lost it.  "Damn he turns just as red as he did in the video."  "I know."  Lee glared as we all laughed at him and it wasn't long before we were at the airport telling Noah goodbye.  Rebecca looked at me "you are lucky Elle he really loves you."  I look at her "I am glad you see that he loves me."  She raised her eyebrow at me and Lee threw his arm around me "let's go home and we will tell you what has happened since my bestie started dating my big bro."