42. NOAH 2 *

NPOV

To say I was not happy was an understatement.  I was walking across the quad when Lee called me and lost it when I saw my girl standing on what looked like a platform in a dress that was backless and her ass was almost hanging out of the top.  She turned around when I yelled out and the front of the dress was just as bad.  It didn't help that when she spun around the dress lifted and I got a shot of her panties but her boobs almost popped out and I was livid.  Luckily Mary admitted it was a joke she planned on playing on Max.  I would have let it go but no my stupid brother had to post the video now a lot of guys are hitting on my girl.  Even some assholes from here.  I know there are guys back home hitting on her or at least hinting at it on the posts but I know they are just teasing Shelly.  I have no idea what my brother was thinking.  Then to add more fuel to the fire.  Saturday night when they went out to eat at a Japanese steak house the damn chef hit on her and even ended up kissing my girl on her neck.  The good thing was she slapped him.  The really bad thing though is that she ended up having a panic attack and passing out hitting her head on the way down since Lee and the rents were all too busy dressing the guy down to notice she wasn't feeling well.

All I kept thinking about was getting home to my girl.  Yet, I should have known she was going to pay him back for putting up that video and it wasn't long before I get a notification and when I checked it out there was my little bro all sparkly.  I chuckled shaking my head smiling "that is my girl" I mumbled.  I had wondered why she didn't dye him and all I could think of is that she knew he would be expecting her to dye him so she went with the glitter spray.  I should have known better because on Tuesday there was a video of Lee at school in his car pink and glittery.  I knew exactly what happened.  First, she dyed him and then he didn't pay attention and just sprayed the first body spray and ended up getting all glittery again.  My brother the dork.  I couldn't help but laugh and comment about how he matched his car from the last prank payback she did.  I started laughing out loud when I noticed that Shawn had edited Lee onto a picture of his car.  Damn my girl is good. 

I almost jumped out of my skin when one of my buddies said "what's so funny Flynn?"  I showed  him the picture of Lee and he started laughing his but off "so, I take it your girl is getting payback for that video in that dress."  "Yep."  "Why she looked hot?"  I glared at him as he picked up his hands "calm down dude I will not go there."  "Ok, well she is very conservative and would never leave the house dressed like that and so Lee posting it when it was supposed to be an inside joke just for the family she was not going to be happy."  "Ah, well that makes sense."  I chuckled and looked at him "I can't wait to see what she does next."  It didn't' take her long before she posted a picture of him still pink and glittery asleep on the couch.  I chuckled when I saw she painted his nails pink and even had unicorns on them.  I replied "damn two in one day.  That leaves four more to go."  My buddy chuckled "what do you mean?"  "Usually when Lee makes Shelly mad or embarrassed she pranks him for a week.  It can range from one a day for a week, all seven bunched up on top of each other, or she can drag it out and it can last for one to two months."  "Dang, your girl is wicked."  I smirked, "that she is."

Wednesday I realized that she decided to get him all in one go and I knew it was because the wedding was going to be coming soon.  So, when she posted pictures of Lee wearing make-up at school I almost died.  There he was pink with pink hair and make-up.  What made it better was on Thursday she had dressed him in her prom dress.  She even had a corsage on him and high heels.  Of course, the dork stormed downstairs dressed still wearing the heels.  To yell at her only causing the whole family to laugh at him and give her a chance to take pictures of him standing up so she could get the full effect.  Of course, the guys ribbed him something awful about what she dressed him up in.  Then she did the big daddy of all pranks later that day.  She made sure to invite all their friends over to swim only to make sure he had to wear his oldest trunks.  She knew he would try and get her by jumping in the pool from the roof.  Sure enough, he came up and everyone saw his junk.  The look on his face when she was standing there with his trunks next to Patrice and Lois when he came up was priceless.  Although I wasn't happy she saw his junk again.