03

"Yeeeeeeee!" I scream into my pillow happily kicking my legs then leaving them to dangle off the end of my bed.

"I'm going on a date!" I say to myself.

"What am I gonna wear!?" I ask myself

"You really should stop talking to yourself. People will think you're crazy." My wolf says.

"Shut up!" I respond and get up to get ready.

My first date... I'm so excited! He's sweet and kind and he wants what's best for me.

I put on some nice jeans and my favorite maroon T-shirt. I know it's not classy but it fits me well and I love it. I hear a knock at my door.

"Hello." I say opening it.

"You look beautiful." Bane says.

"Its nothing special." I respond.

"But you are." He says and I blush.

"Cut it out cheese ball!" I tell him punching his arm.

"Only the cheesiest for you my dear." He bows taking my hand. "Come on the cheese factor only increases from here... I hope you like your first dates as cliché as possible."

"Dinner and a movie?" I ask.

"Its like you read my mind." He smirks.

With that I am dragged out of the pack house and ushered into his car.

"Buckle up princess." He says and I roll my eyes.

"No formalities Alpha Bane." I say clicking the belt and moving the chest strap behind me.

"Not a chance sweetheart." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm not moving this car until you wear it right." He looks at me like I'm a child.

"You can't be serious!" I protest.

"I am... if you don't wear it right and we crash it can hurt you. Please just listen to me." He begs.

"Fine." I sigh fixing the belt.

"Thank you... now to the movies!" He puts the car in drive and we are off.

The movie was okay. Nothing worth writing about. What is worth the ink is the fact that he didn't push anything. He just cuddled up next to me sipping his drink and sharing a popcorn. Most wolves are pushy when it comes to relationships but he's not. It's like he just wants to spend time with me.

"Okay I promised cliché so what do you think Italian or an old fashioned dinner?" He asks as we leave the theater his arm draped around me.

"Would this dinner have a jukebox?" I ask.

"It would." He answers. "I guess the decision is made then." He smiles as he opens my door.

"Thank you kind sir."

"Anything for you my lady."

"Cheese."

"As promised."

We got to know each other better at dinner. Let me say this... Bane is amazing. His family sucks so he decided to rebel against them. Who would have thought being a decent person would make you a rebel.

"This was an amazing first date Bane." I tell him as we leave.

"Who says it's over?" He asks. "No cliché date is complete without a walk on the beach."

"We are nowhere near the ocean." I argue.

"Lakes have beaches." He says.

"True." I concede.

"Come on." He takes my hand and pulls me through the woods. I know where he is going and let me tell you he is going all out on the cliché hand book.

"The most beautiful place on your land... aside from wherever you are." He winks.

"Mega cheese." I roll my eyes.

"Only the best for you babe."

In front of us is a beautiful waterfall cascading into a little lake.

"If you ask me to go swimming in my underwear I'm done." I tell him.

"I wouldn't dream of it. Its our first date. We've got to leave something to the imagination." He smirks at me.

"Your face is gonna get stuck like that." I tell him.

"Who's being cliché now?" He asks still smirking.

"I guess you're rubbing off on me Smirkey Smirkington." I say laughing.

"Never heard that one before." He laughs.

"Would you prefer Smirkey Smurf?" I ask.

"What ever you want beautiful." He hugs me.

"We should be getting back." he says releasing me.

"Yea." I mumble and we head back to the car hand in hand.

We are back home before dad sends out a search party. With a kiss on the cheek he leaves me at my door. I open it to find my mother sitting on my bed.

"Soooo?" She asks.

"It was amazing every sappy story mixed into the perfect date." I tell her.

"I'm glad you had fun... but promise me you will give finding your mate a chance. You don't feel the emptiness that comes with his death so just take it slow with Alpha Bane. You might still find your true mate." She says.

"I promise. He won't do anything for a year anyway. He wants me to find my mate." I explain.

"Good." She says standing up. "You are leaving with your father tomorrow to visit a pack in Maine. Rest up Meme."

"Tomorrow?! I need to pack!" I yell.

"Already done." Momma nods to a packed suitcase. "Go to sleep princess."

On that note I remove my pants and bra and dive into bed. Tonight was just..........  Perfect!

The First Princess जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें