Thirty-four

WARNING: This chapter contains sensitive content. Read at your own risk. I'm not good at this because I don't know much about it so please bear with me. :)

[Note (March 10 2021)] Just to remind that this story was written during the very strict lockdown, nag-try lang ako magsulat ng romance HAHAHAHA. I want to be honest that the reason why I made something with sensitive content is to pull an audience because a lot likes stories with those things. As much as I want to remove those scenes here now that I've realized my wrong, I can't because a lot have read it already and it will ruin the story's flow.

I apologize for writing something kinda disturbing. Expect the next Legazpi book up to the last to have less or even no kinds of intimate scenes. Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________

34.

"I'm not your boss, dear. 'Tita' will do, or better yet, 'mom.'" she snapped, giving me a smile.

"I like the 'mom' one," Xerxes chuckled.

Napahinga ako ng maluwag dahil akala ko ay susungitan ako ng kanyang ina pero napakabait pala nito. Para siyang anghel na bumaba sa lupa. Ang kagandahang tumatatak sa kanyang panlabas na itsura ay tumatatak rin sa panloob niyang katauhan.

"Okay," I laughed awkwardly. "I'll stick with 'tita' na lang po.. Tita Juliana."

"It's your choice," she smiled. "Just don't call me 'ma'am' or even 'Mrs. Gorostiza.' You're not my client nor my employee."

"I'll take note of that," I smiled genuinely.

"Let's save the chitchat for later inside the car," Xerxes barged in. "Galit na 'yong may-ari ng sasakyan sa likod."

Tita Juliana and I both let out a short laugh before walking towards the car. She's about to open the back seat door when I stopped her.

"Take the passenger's seat, tita," I told her.

"No, you take it. I know you both want to seat beside each other-"

"And I also know that you missed your son after a long time of staying in Singapore. You should seat there," I insisted.

She gave me a wider smile before holding Xerxes' arm who was about to go around to the driver's seat. "Xerxes, I am starting to love your girl!"

"That's because she's lovable, mom." He flashed a grin before winking at me.

Supposedly, Xerxes is going to drive us to the mansion for her mother to rest but tita Juliana wanted to go directly to the hospital to check on Aleezah so Xerxes, being the obedient son that he is, took the way going to the hospital.

"Doon na rin ako mananatili hanggang sa magising si Aleezah. Uuwi lang ako sa atin kapag magbibihis, maglalaba, at maliligo," tita Juliana said.

"Mom..." Xerxes tried to argue because he doesn't want her to be always restless but she still insisted. She wants to look after her daughter, the baby of their family.

"So, Arleigne..." she called my attention. "Arleigne Dela Gente, right? How are you related to my son's friend? Aeign Dela Gente."