Author's Note

THE END.

Saint Xerxes Legazpi Gorostiza's story has finally ended! I can't believe I am able to finish the first installment of the Legazpi Series without having any thoughts of deleting it or backing out. What I learned from writing this first story is that I should always make my imaginations run wild and to never lose hope in creating a masterpiece.

This is still the start, and all of these will come to an end, but surely, a successful kind of end. It's not about the target audience that should be thought of when it comes to writing the story, it is about being able to express everything that you cannot word out through voices and to make yourself happy with what you're doing.

And with Xerxes and Arleigne during their college days, I hope you all learned that even when you are in a relationship, never remove education from your first priorities. Understand that their worlds doesn't only revolve around you, hindi sa lahat ng oras dapat lagi kayong magkasama at puro bebe time lang.

The part where Bronze got jailed immediately with just one trial in court because of Arlszent and Arleigne's money and connections, I hope your eyes became open to reality. Sa bansa natin ngayon, maraming kayang gawin ang pera lalo na pagdating sa batas. I think you're already aware of that.

Its difference with the real situation is that Arlszent used the money for a right purpose. May ebidensya na rin naman at totoo na may sala si Bronze kaya marapat lang siyang makulong. Sa realidad, ang madalas maipakulong gamit ang pera ay hindi iyong may sala, kundi ang inosente at walang kaya.

If you learned more from the story, please do place them in the comments. I'll be glad to know that you are also learning something from the story other than just having yourself entertained.

Thank you for the overflowing support, I hope you have enjoyed the splendiferous journey of Saint Xerxes and Arleigne Reimers.

But now is the time to move forward and start being in Rengell Jameson and Angelica Saccharine's miraculous journey.

Legazpi Series #2: Miraculous. I hope you'll still be with me all throughout the seven books of Legazpi Series and to the upcoming series as well.

If ever this book gets published (sana soon), the book version will be having three special chapters- Arlszent and Aleezah's love story, Xerxes crushing on Serena & Xerxes and Arleigne's wedding with a glimpse of Xarszella's childhood.

This is Ke, or Kristel, rather… now ending Legazpi Series #1.

¡te amo, sunkests! 🌞