ЁЭЯС //

(y/n's pov)

"oh my god? 3 hours?" devyn's mouth dropped after i finished spilling to her about me and finn's call last night. i nodded and laughed a bit, taking a sip of my soda as she closed her mouth.

"so what are you guys, dating?" she looked at me with a smirk. i spit out a little bit of my soda, and she shrieked, wiping the little beads of drink off of her skin while making a weird face.

"no! i mean, he is cute and all, but he barely knows me." i looked down at the floor, setting my drink down on the coffee table in front of me. devyn started poking and tickling me, making me laugh like a maniac.

"somebody has a crush!" she sung over and over again as she tickled me. feeling my phone vibrate, i swatted her hands away, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. me and devyn shared a look before i opened it. i sat up and she rested her chin on my shoulder, watching as i typed.

[finn 😼]
hey y/n/n 🤗

[y/n]
hey finnlard

[finn 😼]
so.. i know we barely met, but i've been talking about you to my friends

[y/n]
you talk about me? i feel like the luckiest gal on earth rn😍

[finn 😼]
lol, but seriously. i was wondering if you wanted to go out to la with me for a bit while i film it 2

[y/n]
hold on i feel like i'm about to faint😳
[y/n]
r u sure? i feel like i would be a burden

[finn 😼]
noo ! 😰 the cast said they really want to meet you, and if it makes you feel better you can invite your friends :D

[y/n]
jesus fuck. okay ! :D

[finn 😼]
yayaya. we leave in like a week and i can pick you up when we go
[finn 😼]
idk ur address tho ;)

[y/n]
smoothhh 😎
[y/n]
*your address*

[finn 😼]
tank you ! bye y/n/n

[y/n]
ur welcome. bye finnlard

"we're going to fucking la baby!" devyn screamed out, jumping on my couch and doing a weird dance, making me laugh.

~~~

"la? oh my god, i am not prepared. i don't have any clothes! we need to go to the mall asap!" ava freaked out, her hands shaking.

"jesus, you just bought a bunch of stuff yesterday." julian said, his eyes still glued to the tv screen. his fingers moved their way around quickly as they pressed different buttons on the controller. he groaned and threw the controller on the couch, running a hand through his hair.

"yeah, but i need more, duh." ava threw her arms out to the side and shook her head, giving julian a look as he pulled out his phone.

"we'll go with you ava. i think they're just tired of looking at girl clothes for a living right now." devyn giggled, gesturing to the two boys being oblivious to anything we were saying. i nodded with a smile.

(finn's pov)

"dude, do you like her?" my brother nick asked me after i told him about y/n and the call we had last night. he was playing super smash bros, his eyes glued to the screen. he lost, sighing and setting the controller down. he turned around to face me, looking as my leg bounced up and down and i bit the inside of my cheek.

"i dunno. she's really pretty, and we have a lot in common, but i have to take things slow. if i don't, she might think i'm weird, and try to run away." i said, fiddling with my fingers. nick shook his head, getting up from his chair and sitting next to me, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"well, you told me you're taking her to la. why don't you try to do something with her there? when you're not filming, take her somewhere." he said shrugging. i thought about it for a second before nodding. he smiled at me and i smiled back, making my way out of his room. 

(y/n's pov)

"do you think this looks good on me?" ava twirled around a bit, waiting for approval. devyn and i nodded from the bench in the dressing room, watching as ava tried on another outfit.

~~~

"you know, this is all super crazy." ava spoke, trying to rearrange the mountain of bags in her hands.

"yeah, i'm surprised one human can withstand 5 hours of trying on clothes." i sighed and widened my eyes while looking at the sky, seeing as it already had gotten dark.

"no, not our shopping trip, silly. i mean, what would we be doing right now if we hadn't went to that meet and greet? actually, screw that. what would we be doing if y/l/n didn't get wolfhard's number?" ava looked over at devyn and i, an eyebrow raised.

"hm, i don't know. probably laying around at home getting fat, why?" i shrugged.

"that's my point! ugh, forget it." ava laughed and i opened the trunk for her. she stuffed all of her bags into the back, the door barely closing.

~~~

i lay on my bed, the only light being the one coming from my phone. it was around midnight and i had been scrolling on tik tok and instagram when my phone dinged for what seemed like the first time in hours.

[finn 😼]
hiii

[y/n]
hiii

[finn 😼]
i can't sleep, you?

[y/n]
yeah, me neither 😳

[finn 😼]
wanna ft 🤗

[y/n]
sure:))

barely a second later, i got an incoming ft call. i clicked the accept button quickly, not moving from my position in bed. the screen illuminated even more than before, finn's light being so bright it practically blinded me. i rubbed my eyes a bit, and he just looked at me.

"what?" a smirk formed on my face as he snapped out of whatever trance he was in.

"nothing. you're just.. really pretty." he said making my face begin to get hot. i most definitely do not deserve this.

meet & greet // f.wрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ