𝟖 //

(y/n's pov)

-1 1/2 months later-

finn was finally done with filming. i hadn't seen him a lot the past few weeks. he was either filming or hanging out with his friends before they had to fly back home, and i was either sleeping or hanging out with julian, ava, elias, and devyn.

"honey, i'm home!" finn yelled as he closed the door to our bedroom. i laughed, running up to him and practically jumping on him. i wrapped my legs around his torso and he walked over to the bed, falling back on it. i laughed as we went down and got back up.

"we're going to leave in like an hour." finn said, still laying down. i gave him a thumbs up, a big smile plastered on my face. finn was taking us to meet his friends who he has been filming with.

"okay, i'm gonna take a shower." i said. finn sat up, opening his mouth to say something, but i closed it for him.

"and no, you can not join me again." i shook my head and he threw himself back on the bed, groaning.

~~~

"if any of those idiots try to do anything with you tonight i'm gonna flip." finn ran a hand through his hair as he frantically looked around for a shirt to wear. i lowered my phone from the bed, eyeing him across the room.

"you told them about us, right?" i raised my eyebrow. i heard him chuckle and he turned around

"yeah. then i showed them a picture of you, and they went wild." he turned back around, settling for a shirt.

"they sound like fun." i giggled and he jumped on the bed, pulling me into his arms.

~~~

"wow. the myth, the man, the legend. hi y/n, i'm jack." the small boy in front of me opened his arms. i smiled and gave him a quick hug. we all introduced ourselves, breaking off into our own conversations.

"having fun?" finn asked from his seat beside me. i looked up at him, nodding and smiling excitedly. he chuckled and got up, getting a drink for both of us. as soon as finn had left, a blonde curly-headed boy stole the spot. he had introduced himself as wyatt, and i flashed him a small smile.

"i'm gonna need to vibe check you so hard real quick." he said, a smile creeping up onto his face. i widened my eyes, nervously laughing when finn came back, fruit punch in his hand because we aren't old enough to drink yet.

"jae bae, can we play mario kart? i need to check y/n's skills." wyatt shook my shoulder.

"yikes. good luck." finn whispered in my ear, handing my drink. i chuckled and wyatt got up. finn took his seat back, putting an arm around my shoulders. wyatt stole me away, handing me a controller and setting everything up. we played and i won the majority, 3-2.

"damn. you're better then i though you'd be." he cringed and threw the controller down, going to sit over by chosen and jeremy. i smirked and went to make my way back over to finn when a girl i recognized as sophia stopped me.

"stop hanging out with your boyfriend please, i beg of you!" she grabbed my hands, making a weird face. i giggled and she pulled me down to where she was sitting on some bean bags. we talked for a bit, finding out we actually had a lot in common. she was super pretty, and had this really bold personality. 

"you should meet my girlfriend sometime. it seems like you too are a lot alike." she smiled and i returned the gesture.

"really? what's her name?" i asked, picking at my nails.

"iris. she's really nice. if you do ever meet her, i think you two would get along."

"i've come to collect my girlfriend back." finn towered over us, talking in a weird kind of robot voice. i giggled at his stupidity, standing up.

"fine, you party pooper." sophia crossed her arms around her chest trying to act mad, but eventually giving in, laughing a bit.

"let's go, princess." finn said, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. i shrieked, kicking my legs, but eventually gave up. if i'm being completely honest, i was kind of used to this already. i watched as ava and devyn went to go sit with sophia, and elias and julian went to play mario kart with wyatt.

~~~

me and finn had left early, saying that we both needed a lot of sleep for something tomorrow. even though i was kind of bummed i had to leave early, i didn't mind, seeing as i was starting to get a little sleepy.

"guess what?" finn stopped the car in some random parking lot after saying he had a surprise for me.

"yeah?" i asked, practically jumping out of my seat, getting too excited already.

"well, josh asked me to film a music video with him." he said, a big smile on his face.

"oo, that sounds like fun. where is it at?" i raised an eyebrow.

"here. we are gonna stay for a couple more days." i did a little celebratory dance and he grinned so wide.

"there's a catch." he made a weird face. i hummed in response, stopping my dance.

"you're gonna be in it!" he smiled. i was so happy. ever since i was little, i always wanted to be an actor, or at least act in something.

"wait, really? oh my god, fuck you." i laughed in shock and punched his shoulder. he rubbed his shoulder a bit, laughing with me.

"gladly. tell me the dates and i will be on my way." he smirked.

"why are you so god damn horny." i rolled my eyes and shook my head, even though my mouth twitched up into a smile.

"i can't help it. don't get mad at me, get mad at my hormones. that is, unless you really want to." he winked. i scoffed and made a weird face at him.

"hurry up and drive, you weirdo." i laughed.

"okay, okay!" he put his hands up in surrender. i can't with this boy sometimes.