𝟗 //

(y/n's pov)

"so. what did you guys do after you left so early?" devyn sat next to me on the couch, referring to finn and i as she smirked.

"literally nothing. we just slept, you dirty-minded pig." i grinned and slapped her arm. she rubbed the spot i hit, still laughing.

"if you guys have a baby running around in 9 months i'm gonna kill you." she smirked. i opened my mouth, shocked. i pushed her back on the couch, starting to tickle her stomach.

"stop! fine, i'm sorry. please stop!" she giggled, trying to push my arms away. i eventually laid off, a big goofy smile on my face.

"don't say i didn't tell you so, though." she winked. i went to tackle her again, but she had already run off to her room.

"somebody's all smiles." finn covered my eyes from behind the couch. i laughed, taking his hands off my eyes. i grabbed his hand as he helped me over the back of the couch because walking is overrated. we had been driving for a while when finn stopped in an unfamiliar fast-food parking lot.

"what's this?" i pointed at the sign of the place, looking under the sun visor. he raised his eyebrows at me and i made a weird face.

"are you saying that you've never had in-n-out?" he asked, his eyebrows still raised. i shook my head and he scoffed, putting his head back on his seat.

"i was only gonna get a milkshake or something, but it looks like were going to have burgers for breakfast. come on, let's go." he grinned, taking his seatbelt off and springing out of the car. i followed him confusedly and he practically skipped into the place.

"what's so good about this place anyway?" i shivered as the cold air used to keep bugs out blew down on me. he looked back at me, putting an arm around my shoulders and rubbing my arms.

"just wait until you try it." he walked us over to the short line seeing it was still pretty early.

~~~

"the next time you go to california, you better bring me back some of this shit as a souvenir." i said while taking a bite of another french fry and sipping my strawberry milkshake. he laughed, taking another french fry.

"shut up. the next time i come, you're coming with me." he smiled. i smirked and he started driving again. he handed me his phone, letting me play some music. we sang the whole ride, the place josh wanted to film at actually being pretty far from the hotel. when we got there, he got out, opening my door before i had a chance to. he bowed, lifting an imaginary dress.

"wow, the walking giraffe just opened my door." i fake gasped and he stopped bowing, putting an angry face on.

"i will not hesitate to body slam you right now." he grabbed my hand, helping me out of the car.

"shiver me timbers." i said, making us both laugh. he intertwined our fingers as we walked up to the place, knocking on the door. josh opened it, greeting us to some of the people we were going to be filming with. he showed us the backyard of the place where a bunch of the extras were. josh went off somewhere with finn to show him his outfit and have him get changed.

"oh my god, have you seen finn wolfhard yet?" i heard this blonde girl say as i turned around so i could get a better view of her. she stood in a group of four. for the most part, they all looked like snotty bitches.

"no, what about you megan, have you?" another girl spoke, turning to a girl who had long brown hair. he shook her head, looking down at the floor. i guess they noticed my staring because the first one strode up to me, a disgusted look on her face.