Three

Having a mate has its perks. Edward could talk to Katie without struggling and she was giving him a miracle. Her child. Seeing as Katie was focusing on her magazine, Edward decide to try to talk to her more today instead of trying to distance himself. Their mate bond was getting stronger by the minute when their near or when they talk.

Everyone watched, but there was no jealousy as Katie managed to win Edward over without knowing it. Edward heard each thought and smiled. Katie actually did win him over and it wasn't just their bond, but her passion. Everything about her brought him in and he wasn't going to turn back ever.
~~~
Over the week, Katie has gotten to know Edward. Edward loved listening to her and the heartbeat of her child. Edward loved everything about her, but knew he must tell her the truth soon.

No one saw a very curious Bella watching. She didn't care just curious as she never sees them eating. Katie didn't really care as it was none of her business. Everyone watched as they talked and walked to their classes together. Not one person was jealous.

"Why is she always with Cullen?" Mike asked.

"I prefer her to be around him because he brought my happy Katie back." Jessica said. "They look cute together."

They all looked back to see the two now and a very deep conversation. "So if I have a girl I was going to name her Kathryn Renee."

"That's a beautiful name. What if it's a boy?" He asked.

"Thomas Masen. Thomas after my dad and Masen that is spelt with an e is different and I happen to like it."

Not knowing that she had used Edward's last name. Edward smiled and nodded liking the names. All he wanted was them to have a happy life and that might happen once he decides to actually stop being stubborn and be with his mate. "Can I walk you to you next class?"

"I haven't said no all day so my answer won't change." She tells him making him smile.

The bell rang and Edward helped her up making her smile. Katie held his hand as they walked together. This made them feel more connect.
~~~
By the end of the day, Edward stood with her by her car talking. "I wouldn't mind you picking me up Edward. Just let me know ahead of time and I'll wait."

"Okay." He replied.

Alice gasped at the vision of Tyler's van, but it wasn't heading for Bella anymore, but Katie as her car was parked beside Bella's truck. "Oh no." She replied.

Edward and Katie continued to talk till the sound of squealing tires. Edward looked and saw Tyler's van. Katie saw and grabbed Edward's jacket. "Edward." She said scared.

Edward held her close. "I got you." He tells her.

Katie looked at him and nodded. She believed him. Something was telling her that she was going to see something that no one has ever done. He pulled her down and stuck his hand out stopping the van. "Edward?"

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" He asked making her nod. He stood up to leave, but she stopped him.

"Don't leave me." She said. Katie had questions building up, but she wasn't going to aggravate him about it, but she will do her research.

Edward hugged her. "I won't." He said knowing his family was upset with what he had done. Edward used his strength, but he won't let nothing happen to Katie or the baby. "Let's get you to the hospital."

"Okay." She replied as she was lifted up by Edward. Tyler smiled.

"I'm sorry Katie."

"I'm fine and I hope your okay." She tells him. Tyler nodded and nodded towards Edward.

"Get her checked out Cullen."

Edward nodded knowing that was what Tyler was going to say. Edward sat Katie in the passenger seat of his car and rushed her to the hospital hoping that the baby was okay. He was just shocked that Katie hasn't asked him questions but was grateful. Katie is different from everyone and that made him happy. She's perfect.