Seven

Katie woke up stretching and walked towards her closet just to stop when she saw something out her vehicle. Looking out, she saw Edward and smiled. She grabbed what she decided to wear and started to get dressed. Once she was dressed and her hair straightened, she left her room.

Edward stood by his car when Katie came out. She smiled as she hugged him. "Ready to meet my family."

"Not really, but it's for you." She tells him as she kissed his cheek. "Let's go."

Edward opened the door for her making her giggle. She got in as he shut the door. Katie wondered how this will go and thought about Rosalie. Edward has told her she was against the idea of her knowing. Let's see how this ends.
~~~
They arrived at the Cullens and Katie became nervous. Edward looked at her and grabbed her hand. "Everything will be alright." He tells her as she looks at him. "I'm right here."

"Okay." Katie said smiling.

The two walked inside and Katie smiled at the food and looked at Edward. "Thank god their cooking." She said. "This little one is making me crave." She tells him as she touched her stomach.

Edward chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her. They looked at one another smiling as they walked into the kitchen. She saw they were making food. "I told them not to do this."

"Edward, it's the gesture that counts." She tells him as they looked at them. "I'm glad because I'm starving."

Esme smiled and hugged Katie. "I'm Esme."

"Katie, which I'm guessing everyone knows."

They nodded as Rosalie was keeping it together. She watched as everyone was enjoying the human's presence. Katie smiled at each one till she saw Rosalie. "So I'm guessing you have something to say."

"With you knowing, we are in danger."

Katie looked at Edward who was glaring. "I think this was a bad idea." She said as she left.

Edward stood there in shock. He glared at Rosalie. "Great. I was hoping this would have been a good date, but you just have to ruin it." He said running to stop his mate.
~~~
Katie stood out side wiping her tears. Edward walked out and saw her. "Katie, ignore Rosalie. She's just..."

"Doing what she does best." Katie said as she looked at him. "I thought today would be perfect, but when someone wants to point out that I'm causing danger..."

"Ignore her." Edward tells her as she looked up at him. "You're not alone because I'm also bringing danger to us." Katie smiled. "You are my mate and if she can't see that than ignore her."

"Okay." She tells him.

Edward smiled as he kissed her. Katie was shocked at first, but kissed back. The others stood smiling. Rosalie scoffed as Emmett looked at her. "Babe, give her a chance."

"No."

"Than Edward will make sure you won't be around the baby when it's born." Alice tells her. "I've done seen what he plans to do." 

Rosalie was hurt that Edward would keep the baby away for what she had done. She didn't want to apologize for speak the truth. Rosalie will explain more to Katie, but more calmer. She refuses to let Edward keep her away from Katie's baby.