Five

Katie sighed as she woke up the next morning as she realized that today was a field trip. She thought of Edward till her mind was interrupted by her the sudden sickness and ran to her bathroom. One thing she hated about being pregnant was the morning sickness. Everything else she loves.

"Katie, it's time to go."

"I'll be out." She responded. Katie grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth getting the awful taste out. Once she was done, she looked in the mirror and smiled a little. "Hopefully today gets better."
~~~
Katie arrived as all the students were walking towards the buses. She got out and grabbed her jacket not seeing Edward till he wrapped his arms around her making her jump. "Sorry."

"Edward! God! You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Ready."

"Not really, but I have no choice." Katie tells him as she grabbed her water. "I'm just sick is all."

"Do you need to go see my father?"

"No. It's just morning sickness." Katie said as she drank her water. Edward listened to both of their heartbeats and noticed hers was beating fast.

"Katie..."

"Hey." Alice said cutting him off.

Edward glared not liking that he was going to take her to the hospital, but Alice intercepted. Katie smiled as she talked, but noticed the look on Edward's face. "Edward, is there something wrong."

"I was hoping to take you to the hospital."

"How about this, if I'm still feeling bad, you can take me."

"Okay."
~~~
Katie smiled as she looked at each flower. Being in a greenhouse was refreshing to Katie as she walks wanted to own one. Hearing that thought made Edward smile as he knew a place that will be perfect for them. Katie saw Bella watching them and had to ask Edward. "Why does Bella look at us?"

"She had a crush on me when she first came, but I didn't give her the attention that I gave you, but she is curious about my families secret."

Katie nodded as she didn't say a word. She has been doing some research, but hasn't said a word about it. She didn't want him to be mad that she has been searching.

Alice knew all about the notes and researching that Katie has been working on. She's close and Alice also saw the relief on Edward's face when Katie told him. Edward sighed as he knew that Katie was close and he was afraid that she would leave him.

"Edward, can we go see your father after this trip is over."

"Of course."
~~~
By the end of the day, Katie learnt she had the flu meaning she was stuck inside her home. Edward promised to come by since he won't be going either so he can take care of her. Katie knew that she needed to hurry her research up on the Cullens. Either way, she loves Edward for him and nobody else.