Four

Katie was sleeping when her aunt and uncle arrived. Jessica sat holding her hand as Edward was dealing with his family. "I'm so glad Edward is with you. I hated seeing you upset." Jessica said as she look at a peaceful Katie.

Edward stood near by listening. He was pissed that Rosalie had the nerve to say that. Katie is his mate and he will protect her and the baby. He looked at a now awake Katie and smiled as he walked over. "Hey."

"Edward." She sighed in relief as he hugged her. "I'm okay."

Edward didn't say a word as he just held her. For a second he thought that he would have lost her and the baby, but she wasn't injured in no way. Edward kissed her surprising Katie and Jessica by the sudden move. Katie relaxed as she kissed back. Jessica smiled and squealed making the two look at her. "You two are cute."

Katie giggled as Edward shook his head. He looked back at Katie and smiled. "I'm so glad your okay."

"Me too." She tells him. "How's the...."

"Just fine." Katie nodded with a smile and hugged him. She was glad everything was going to be just fine.
~~~
Rosalie heard them talking,but not once has Katie asked how he stopped the van. Maybe I was wrong. Katie smiled as Edward talked. She was grateful to be alive. "How about we hang out?" Edward asked,

"I would love that. Just tell me when and what we're doing."

"I will."

Katie leaned up and kissed him. "Bye." She said as she walked away. Edward watched her walk away not saying a word. Katie was everything.
~~~
The next day, Katie was hugged up in Edward's arms as they waited to get into the theatre. Katie was shocked that Edward brought her to the movie's on their first date. Edward smiled as they finally reached the front. "Here you go."

Katie giggled as he kissed her head as they walked in. The two noticed the movie they were watching was empty. "Well, it looks like we're all alone." Katie said as she took a seat near the wall.

Edward let out a low growl at the comment and walked over to her. Katie smiled as he sat with her. The lights dimmed and the movie started. Edward looked at her every now and than as she would him. The tension in the room was high and Edward decided that enough was enough.

When she looked at him, he kissed her making her gasp. Katie relaxed and kissed him back. Edward was trying his best not to mate with her. He wanted that to happen on their wedding night. Katie smiled as she kissed Edward. They pulled away a smiling before reconnecting not paying attention to the movie no more. It was just them.
Sorry it's short but hopefully I get a better idea for the next chapter. Enjoy this filter chapter.