Six

Being stuck at home with the flu and pregnant sucked for Katie. She couldn't get out f bed, but she did figure out what the Cullens were. Her bedroom door opened revealing Edward and smiled. "You're here."

"Yeah."

Katie smiled, but groaned. She knew that what she had to tell him would have to wait when she was better. Hopefully she's better before the weekend so she can dress shop. "My aunt and uncle already left?"

"Yeah, they let me in and told me that you can't hardly move." She nodded. "Do you need a doctor?"

"Please."
~~~
A few days later, Katie was better especially after being dehydrated with the flu and having a child didn't settle as she could hardly hold anything down. With Edward's help, she was getting better. Now it was time for Edward to know.

When she arrived at school, it was sunny meaning the Cullens won't be there. That just proved her right. She knew she needed to tell him now more than ever. "Katie are you going dress shopping with us?"

"Yeah. I want to look for the perfect dress."

"Bella?"

"Oh no. I'm going home to talk to mom."

Katie smiled at Bella as she went to finish off the day. Her mind going back to Edward. Why didn't he tell her the truth about him? Why did he not stop her? Why did he want her to find out so badly? Whatever his reason was, she was glad to know.
~~~
After school is what gets it. She smiled looking at the dresses in Port Angeles with her cousin and friend. Jessica and Angela were trying on dresses as Katie was searching for one till she saw a red dress making her smile. She grabbed it and walked to trying it on, not knowing that Jessica and Angela was leaving till Jessica spoke. "Katie, we're heading to the restaurant."

"Okay, I'm still looking, but hopefully I will be there." Katie tells her.

Jessica smiled as she left. Katie continued to look, but nothing. She sighed as she left. She knew she should have waited for Alice. This trip was a bust.

Katie took the wrong turn and saw frat boys who were drunk. "Shit." She mumbled as she walked away just for the to call out to her.

"Hey beautiful."

"Leave me alone." She tells them as she gets her pepper spray out.

They didn't stop causing her to spray one of them and run. The faster she ran the faster they go. She kept looking back till she tripped. Katie looked back as she got up just for a car to appear in front of her. Edward got out and helped Katie. "Are you okay?"

"Their coming." She tells him as they heard the sound of feet.

"Get in the car." He tells her.

Katie nodded and did just that. She watched as Edward glared at the men before getting in. Katie looked at him as he drove off.
~~~
"I know what you are." She tells him once she knew he was calm.

Edward stopped and looked at Katie. He knew she knew, but wondered why she waited. "I know." He replies. "There's somethings we need to talk about though."

"Okay."

Edward told her his story and decided to tell her about mates. When the two walked to an empty table, since Jessica got a call from Katie stating she was going eat than go home, Edward continued to tell her. Katie smiled that she was his mate and that meant the world to her. She was truly in love with Edward Cullen as he was in love with Katie Stanley.