Chapter 8- The Convergence

We arrive to Greenwich University the next day

We arrive to Greenwich University the next day. Darcy, Ian, Will and I stand outside the campus grounds carrying Dr. Selvig's gadgets, while Dr. Selvig and Jane are inside the library setting up the rest of the equipment.

"Focus! This is important." Darcy says. "We have to hammer them in all around the site and then Jane and Erik will activate them from the tower."

"They're taped together." Ian says as the device he was carrying in his hands started beeping.

"Do you even know what these things do?" Darcy asks.

"Uh...no." Ian replies.

"Neither do I." Darcy says.

We start placing Dr. Selvig's gadgets around the library grounds. While Ian was hammering the device into the ground, I look up ahead to see Malekith's ship appearing on the River Thames.

"Uh, guys." I say, causing Ian, Darcy and Will to look up and see Malekith's ship.

The civilians on the campus start to panic as Malekith's ship starts to move forward and tears into the library grounds until it stops at the center of the grounds. Malekith and his Dark Elves exit the ship just as Thor flies in and lands on the ground.

After running to another part of the campus, I watch Thor battle it out with Malekith while Ian was hammering the last of Dr

After running to another part of the campus, I watch Thor battle it out with Malekith while Ian was hammering the last of Dr. Selvig's gadgets. Thor gets up from the ground and seeing Malekith using the power of the Aether, I become anxious when Thor gets knocked down again after trying to block the Aether using the lightning from his hammer.

"Done." Ian says.

Darcy, who was on the phone with Jane, looks up to the tower and gives Jane a thumbs up. Jane gives Darcy a nod and runs back inside the library. Darcy, Ian, Will and I hide behind a wall as Jane switches on the device in her hands and points it at the gadget Ian placed on the ground. Blue light shoots out from the gadget which caused some of the Dark Elves that were on the ground to disappear.

"That is awesome!" Darcy exclaims into the phone. "How did you do that? (...) Ooh, get the guy with the sword!"

Jane uses the device again to make the Dark Elf with the sword disappear but at the same time Darcy, Ian, Will and I disappeared and ended up in another part of London.