15

Jennie's POV:

I feel surrounded by the gentle sounds of birds singing and the fresh air brushing against my skin. Each chirp feels like a part of nature's peaceful melody, creating a calm and serene atmosphere. The warmth of the sun makes me feel cozy and content, filling me with a deep sense of happiness. Right now, everything feels perfect, and I'm amazed by the beauty of the world around me.

As I glanced at my side, I found Jisoo looking at me with a mixture of concern and longing

As I glanced at my side, I found Jisoo looking at me with a mixture of concern and longing. "Jennie?" she called softly. I responded with a faint hum, indicating I heard her. Her eyes reflected sadness as she urged me, "Go back to your true self... stop hurting yourself and Lisa."

"I'm with myself, unnie and i'm totally fine" I reassured her, masking my inner turmoil with false confidence. She sighed, disbelieving, averting her gaze

Jisoo's attention suddenly shifted to a child approaching us. Following her gaze, I noticed a young boy making his way towards us. She chuckled with delight as the child climbed onto her lap, his presence unfamiliar to me. Confused, I asked, "Unnie, who is he?" Her laughter only deepened my confusion.

 Confused, I asked, "Unnie, who is he?" Her laughter only deepened my confusion

"Are you kidding me, Jen?" as though she believed I was simply joking. She asked the little boy about his mother, and he pointed towards someone in the distance with his index finger. My heart constricted as I saw Lisa and Mina together, Mina's arm draped over Lisa's waist while Lisa reciprocated the gesture. They strolled towards us, sharing affectionate laughter.

"What's going on? Why are you two together? Let her go!" I exclaimed, forcefully pulling Lisa away from Mina. Tears welled up in my eyes, and my heart ached at the sight of them laughing as if I were losing my mind.

"Jen, what's gotten into you? Why are you dragging me away from my wife?" Lisa questioned calmly, as the little boy approached them and referred to Mina as his mom. It felt surreal and utterly bewildering.

"Jen, meet our son," Mina introduced the little boy, her words hitting me like a ton of bricks. Lisa is my wife so how could this possibly be happening?

Feeling like the air was being sucked out, I squeezed my eyes shut, struggling to inhale.

"Jen? Jennie?" A gentle tap on my shoulder accompanied the sound of my name being called.