You destroyed my life

TW: guns, blood, rape, abuse

What if Monty never raped Tyler? What if Tyler never brought the gun to school but it was a popular jock? 

Montgomery was tired. He was tired of the abuse and assault from his father and his best friend. He had struggled with anger issues and depression since he was a kid but recent events had pushed him over the edge. 

Bryce Walker had left him and violated him along with his father knowing the both of them could beat the teen until he couldn't move.  They knew Montgomery wouldn't tell on them so they made his life miserable. What they never thought was what if Monty had changed the game at the end of sophomore year at the spring fling dance. 

Friday morning 

Monty woke up and showered just like any other morning. He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth when the morning took a turn. His father burst through the door pissed and grabbed Monty by the throat. 

" You need to hurry the fuck up. If your late again the that fucking officer will be back and you don't want that do you?" He said and Monty shook his head no. 

" Fucking answer me asshole!" He screamed and slammed Monty's head into the mirror shattering it and making Monty wince. 

" Yes sir..." he said and his father smirked. 

" Good boy" he said walking out of the bathroom mumbling something in Spanish to himself.

Monty touched his forehead wincing and pulled his hand away to reveal some blood. Monty got dressed an took care of the wound on his head. He went back to his room pulling a trunk out from his closet and putting a knife in his pocket and went to get his shoes. After putting his black converse on he grabbed his keys and his bag and walked out the door to his jeep. He started the jeep and drove to school hoping the day would improve.

He got to school during first so he was 5 minutes late and he laid his head down going to sleep. He went to his classes and by the time lunch came he was starving and got pizza and some fries before sitting at the jock table waiting for his friends. Soon the table began to fill up with jocks. 

"Hey, has anyone seen Bryce today?" He asked and they answered something about him being in the restroom. 

Monty nods and goes to back to eating figuring that he would see Bryce at practice. He ate and went back to class skipping his last class which was math. He went to the boys locker room to make sure he had everything for the game that night. The boys had there practice and Monty smiled as it ended. He was excited for the game and the dance. He was the last to enter the locker room but was the first to get dressed. He smiled seeing a note his boyfriend of one year wrote him but made sure not to leave a hint that it was a boy writing to Monty.  

" So your a fag like Ryan Shaver and Tony Padilla?" he heard behind him and turned to see Bryce and some of the other players. 

" Hell no, you know I'm not like that" He said laughing it off. 

" #85 really? The way you and Zach are so close? Do you think I'm an idiot Montgomery?" Bryce said getting angrier.

Monty looked back at Bryce. He knew he was caught. Zach had recognizable handwriting so when Bryce looked over Monty's shoulder he could tell that it was Zach who wrote the love note. 

" I..." Monty started to say and the note was snatched from his friends and read. 

" Get him in the showers" Bryce said putting the note in Monty's locker as Kenneth, Taylor and Michael drug Monty to the showers. 

Monty was fighting back against them only to get his head slammed against the shower wall sending him on his knees with the others chuckling. Monty's vision was going in and out but he knew what was going to happen. He pushed them off until he was held down and Bryce was undoing Monty's jeans.