Chapter 1

Author's Note: This is a sequel, if you haven't read book 1 please do so. The link is at the bottom of this paragraph or just go to my profile. You will be confused if you haven't read book 1 so please do so. Thank you.

https://my.w.tt/Ck7SeQXf07

Tyvral

Tyvral stepped onto the bounty hunting crews' ship. It was a KR-TB Doomtreader. Their leader, his leader was a man named Raylin. A pistol hung by his side and his hand was never far from it. He wore a light chest piece and a light ammo vest over that, but otherwise, he did not wear any armor. He had a greasy smile to go along with his greasy hair.

There were two other bounty hunters in the group. First, was a burly Togorian named Moora. She was covered in light, grey, striped fur. Across her back was a two-handed Vibro ax and a blaster rifle. On her side were a blaster pistol and a large vibrodagger. She stood a full head over Tyvral and chuckled at him, "You brought us a puppy Raylin".

Raylin arms spread as his mouth spread to form that greasy grin, "I live to please".

Tyvral bared his teeth and growled.

Moora let out a growl that was much deeper and stood over Tyvral. Tyvral flinched and the bounty hunters burst out laughing.

"I've seen bigger than you," said Tyvral his mind wandering to Shargo.

Moora scoffed, "Yeah you act like it!"

The second figure examined Tyvral. He had pale, almost colorless skin. His eyes were colorless and locked onto Tyvral. A strange-looking blaster rifle was slung over his back and a blaster pistol by his side. Tyvral shivered, an Umbaran. "Got a name?" asked Tyvral.

"Siel," said the Umbaran, then he rapidly spoke in umbaran with some galactic basic mixed in.

"I don't speak Umbaran," said Tyvral.

"He asked to see the lightsaber," said Raylin.

Tyvral pulled his lightsaber from his belt and activated it the blue blade shining brightly.

Raylin, Moora, and Siel all looked at the lightsaber in amazement and Siel quickly spoke in Umbaran. Raylin spoke but did look away from the lightsaber, "Stole it".

Siel nodded to Tyvral who took that as admiration. Tyvral deactivated the lightsaber and put it back on his belt.

Raylin shook himself, "Well we got a mission so let's get rollin'!" He pressed a button and the ramp began to close.

"What's the mission?" asked Tyvral.

"Putting down some rioters," said Raylin as he climbed the ladder out of cargo bay.

Tyvral shrugged sounded easy enough. He climbed up after the other had gone and began wondering the ship. It was made up of three levels, the cargo bay, the living areas, then the third level held all the gear and was where the cockpit was. Tyvral followed the others there and watched as they made their plan.

Raylin spun in the pilot's chair, "We have to use stun on them all except for three. We gotta' kill their leaders".

"Do we have to use stun on the rest?" asked Moora.

Raylin eyed her, "Yes, or else we don't get paid".

Moora muttered under her breath but didn't say anything more.

Siel asked a few more questions in Umbaran which Raylin quickly answered.

There was silence and Raylin clapped, "Well let's get goin'". He spun and pulled the lever. The ship hurtled into hyperspace and Raylin hopped to his feet. "I'm going to pick out toys!"

Raylin strode through the ship and walked into the armory room, after rapidly typing in a code. Weapons lined the walls and Moora instantly grabbed a deck sweeper, it was a large two-handed rifle that ended in a flat, disk-like nozzle.

Siel grabbed a SoroSuub Firelance and examined it before nodding in satisfaction.

Tyvral looked at the weapons, "Those are police weapons".

Raylin and Moora both burst out laughing while Siel shook his head.

"Yeah and we own 'em legally, the illegal weapon are over there," said Raylin pointing to a section of weapons. He locked eyes with Tyvral, "Got a problem with it?"

Tyvral matched his gaze, "No".

Raylin nodded, "Good".

Tyvral averted his gaze from Raylin and grabbed a blaster pistol from the racks. He held it up checking the sights like he had seen Kart and the other clones do hundreds of times. It seemed fine and Tyvral put it in his belt. He saw a vibroblade and a vibrosword on the wall. The vibrosword was very large, it looked unwieldy. Tyvral pulled the vibroblade from the wall and swung it a few times. He nodded and looked for an equipment belt to equip it to his back with.

After they were all set Tyvral settled down in a lounge area with Siel and Moora while Raylin was monitoring the ship from the cockpit. "How did you three meet?" asked Tyvral.

"Raylin liked us and promised us a fair cut," stated Moora.

Siel said something that sounded like agreement.

"So what are your stories?" asked Tyvral.

Moora thrust a finger at Siel, "He was an Umbaran soldier, after the planet fell he stole a ship and took odd jobs until Raylin hired him".

"What about you?" asked Tyvral.

"None of your business," growled Moora.

Raylin's voice came over the intercom, "We're coming out of hyperspace, Siel head down to the engine room make sure it doesn't blow up while we make the run".

Siel stood and began his trek to the engine room.

Tyvral looked at Moora, "What run?"

"Kessel run," she growled.

Tyvral's eyes widened, "We're going to Kessel?!" Then his jaw dropped and he whispered, "Oh no". He sprinted to the ladder leading to the top level. His hands and feet flew up the rungs and he jumped up the last few landing on the floor. He ran to the cockpit and stood behind Raylin, "Their not rioters, their slaves".

Raylin spun in his chair and looked at Tyvral, "Let's talk".