Chapter 11

Tyvral   

    Tyvral deflected the blast from the scout trooper who was rapidly backing up. “IT’S A JEDI I NEED-!” Tyvral lightsaber cut off both the trooper’s head and sentence. The scout trooper’s helmeted head fell the ground and his body collapsed almost immediately after. Tyvral deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it on his belt. Tyvral swung onto the speeder and sped through the forest. He slowed the speeder to a stop and looked at the imperial outpost. Any second no he thought.

    A rocket slammed into the side of the outpost and Tyvral walked towards the outpost. He pulled his lightsaber from his belt as he took cautious steps towards the outpost. Smoke was still pouring out but it had lost much of its volume. Tyvral reached the hole in the side of the building and walked through. A storm trooper’s body was splayed against the ground but otherwise, the room appeared deserted. Tyvral activated his comlink, “Sector is clear”.

    Footsteps began to echo through the building and over a dozen stormtroopers ran into the room.

    “Sector is not clear,” said Tyvral.

    “Set to stun and blast him!” yelled a stormtrooper.

    The room echoed with the click of blasters and Tyvral threw up an arm. The stun blast flew through the air and the room flashed red. A metal plate flew up from the floor and in front of the Tyvral. The blasts struck the metal plate causing it to jitter wildly. The blast continued to ring out until the only sound was the clicking of blasters. Tyvral waved his hand and the metal plate flew into a storm trooper’s neck. “My turn,” he said activating his lightsaber and baring his teeth at the thirteen remaining stormtroopers.

    Tyvral leapt forward and slashed a stormtrooper, 12. He stood in the hangar of the star destroyer.

    The stormtroopers pulled out their empty ammo clips.

    Tyvral stabbed a  stormtrooper and pulled another onto his lightsaber. 10. Kart pointed at him.

    The stormtroopers fumbled for their ammo clips.

    Tyvral threw his lightsaber, it stabbed a stormtrooper and Tyvral slashed another with his claws, 8. “FIRE!” roared Kart.

    The stormtroopers grabbed their ammo clips.

    Tyvral held out his hand. His lightsaber flew to his hand and he instantly sliced down a stormtrooper. He waved his hand and the metal plate spun through the air striking another stormtrooper, 6. The blast of the 33rd slammed into Shargo.

    The stormtroopers loaded their blasters.

    Tyvral slashed a pair that stood next to each other, their helmed heads clattered to the ground, and force chocked another until their neck snapped, 3. The figure slowly breathed and stared down Tyvral and Dev.

    The stormtroopers aimed at Tyvral.

    Tyvral force pushed them and they were instantly pinned against the wall. “The RUN!” yelled Dev. The stormtroopers squirmed wildly. Tyvral swung his lightsaber and they squirmed no more. The inquisitor stood at the end of the hallway and activated their double-bladed lightsaber.

    Tyvral shook him and looked at the unmoving storm troopers, most of them with still smoking wounds. He shivered and deactivated his lightsaber. He felt eyes on him and spun around. Raylin, Moora, and Siel stood their expressions mixtures of awe and fear.

    “Well are you going to download the files?!” snapped Tyvral.

    They nodded and ran to computers immediately clacking away on the keys.

    Tyvral strode away and into a bathroom. He ran water from the sink and splashed on his face breathing rapidly. What did I just do? He thought. Tyvral looked up and into the mirror. Looking back at him were two eyes, one emerald green, and the other yellow. Behind him stood a Mandalorian in grey armor. Tyvral spun and saw only the walls of the bathroom.

    He turned, trembling, back to the mirror. He looked in it and at those two eyes. The eyes stared back at him and Tyvral took a trembling breath as he looked at the yellow eye. He buried his face in his hands, he couldn’t look at that eye anymore. “What am I doing?” he sobbed.