Chapter 17

Tyvral

Dev walked down the stairs slowly, his inquisitor uniform spotless. On his back, Tyvral could see the edge of a circular, double-bladed lightsaber. In the crook of Dev’s arm was a helmet and Tyvral’s heart froze, he knew this helmet. He had seen it before in his visions. The memories crashed on him.

         Tyvral stood in a long metal corridor smoke and shadows filling it

         Tyvral stood in a long metal corridor smoke and shadows filling it. Suddenly he heard a lightsaber activate and bathed in red light stood a figure with a double-bladed red lightsaber. The hilt was circular and the figure’s face was covered in a helmet, Dev’s helmet. Tyvral stood and took a step towards the figure when someone grabbed his shoulder. He spun around and looked into a Mandalorian helmet. “Let’s save the galaxy,” said the Mandalorian.

The landscape of his mind changed and they walked on the snowy surface of Ilum. “…the only person to beat me so far in a duel is Windu,” said Dev

“Liar, I beat you,” said Tyvral.

    “I let you,” said Dev.

    “No I surprised YOU!” said Tyvral and he gave Dev a playful shove.

    Dev fell into a pile of snow, his tar-black skin now splotched with white. He glared up at Tyvral.

    Tyvral burst out laughing nearly falling on the ground. Tears ran down his face as his sides shook.

    Dev grabbed some snow and formed into a ball. “Hey, Ty”.

    Tyvral looked down at Dev, “Yeah?”

    The snowball flew through the air and struck Tyvral’s face. He wiped the snow off his face and gave Dev a devilish grin. “So you want to play it that way?” He reached out with the force and pushed a mound of snow on Dev.

    Dev emerged from under the snow mound and shook himself. “So you want play that way huh?” He grabbed some snow in his hands and ran over the Tyvral.

    Tyvral knew what was coming and tried to run but Dev was faster. Dev grasped Tyvral’s hood and dumped snow down Tyvral’s back.

    Tyvral shook himself and the snow fell out, he gave Dev a mischievous grin, “Did you forget I have fur?”

    Dev rolled his eyes and pushed Tyvral towards the ship. “Get onboard so I show how to use a real lightsaber”.

    The second vision washed over him again. A female Mandalorian spun a blue lightsaber. A Mandalorian in grey armor with an owl on his shoulder plate stood beside her, a sword in one hand and a blaster in the other. Another female Mandalorian embraced both of them while two Mandalorians one in a golden helmet, the other holding the helmet in the crook of her armor her hair grey watched them. Suddenly the entire scene changed and Tyvral felt his skin crawl as he stood in a hallway. He heard a lightsaber activate and a figure at the end of the hallway looked at him, it was an inquisitor, the same inquisitor, Dev. Dev’s lightsaber began to spin and the Dev roared, “DIE TRAITOR!” and threw the lightsaber at Tyvral.