Zhāngjié 24

(A/N: Shout out kay Candice Roswell, and HyunMcknae♡

pm for shout outs mga Ziz! 😘 Thank you sa su4rts! Luvyah!)

Chapter 24: The Past 1.2

FLASHBACK CONTINUATION *

"Where are we?" i asked headmaster. i look around in this kind of unfamiliar place here in China.
Where the hell i am?

"where here Eli, this is the Empire's Circular Tower. this base, is where we gather some meetings and appointments, like a company. we have a lot of Empire Members here. let's go inside, i'll introduce them." i look around, there's a lot of Cherry Blossom tree and the tower is in the middle. the tower has an authentic and unique design, and the color of it is plain Matte Black, and its circular shape that has 3rd floors. weird...

i followed Headmaster when he walks toward the Glass door. he stop infront of the gate to verify him self, the door opened and we in together.

i was amazed when i saw the inside of it, i've never seen this kind of design before. full of blurry glass walls, abstract paintings, its huge and lastly the corridor/hallway is gyratory, its weird yet beautiful. there's a room in the center of the grid corridor. we entered there, so i guess this is the meeting room. it's quite nice and simple, its also a glass wall but blurry gray, and theres two long table at the center.

"ZaoShang Hao, Xiaozhang!" (Goodmorning, Headmaster!) the humans greeteed headmaster and bow. i rolloed my eye to them, cause they didn't fucking greet me.
hey! im the future youngmaster!

"Goodmorning Empires! i'd like to introduce to y'll the Next Youngmaster!" headmaster pointed me. they started to whisper and looking at me like i did something. the fuck you lookin' at?

" she's my daughter, for some who didn't know. Me and the Masters, decided to join her in our group since we don't have enough members or teams. she's too young but her abilitites is like an adult. she's under observastion, so she's not technically proven as YoungMaster." he said to them. they started whispering again, i just rolled my eyes and flip my hair. i followed headmaster when he goes in the table One.

"Team Yăowá Empirés kindly meet us on the Third floor, wait us there." they bowed to headmaster. he gave me a sign to follow him.

"ZhaShang Hao, Masters" they bow to each other so i did the same.

"Eli, this is the Four Masters. Master Bates, Master Shiom Hai, Master Ching, and Master Mai, Tim." they bowed to me to give some respect, so i  did the same, and they're belong to the highest Empery Rank.
i sighed and gave them a simple smile. they talking about the Mission, but i didn't care about it. i look around, but someone's caught my attention. she staring at me like i did something wrong. i look at her back and gave her my dangerous look. 

"Hey Eli, c'mon i tour you here." Headmaster called me, so i look at him and gave him a nod. i look at her again, but she's not staring me anymore.

we go outside of the meeting room, to walk around. we go to the elevator, but i amazed when i saw the the door of it. it's Gold like my Eyes.

"Here's the second floor, where all of the materials, weapons and tools are located. we used this place when we gather some events or even celebrate our successful operation." i look around and observe i still can't believe this kind of place exists. its also circular and open space, but the other side of it is where the weapons are located and its pretty organized. the tiles are white with gold design, its pretty cool.

i walking and looking around when something caught my attention. a portrait.

"Who's this Headmaster?" i asked headmaster, he didn't reply, but he stare at it. he's wearing a kimonon, he's looks like the Highest Empery. i stopped when i saw his eyes.