Zhāngjiè 38

Chapter 38: Vengeance

"Ember..."

"wake up...sister" I slowly open my eyes when I heard a unfamiliar voice. my eyes are still adjusting because of the bright, so I didn't see yet who owns that voice, my eyebrow furrows when I saw white everywhere, and it's too bright. I check my bruises and scratches, it's gone! I also see my clothes, still the same but not that much.

"hey Ember... im here" I shook when I saw a face... look.. like me. is this a mirror? nut no, her face is more angelic than mine. I try to reach her face and pointing it like a bubble. I almost fall out of the bed when I felt his glass skin... she's real.

"yes Ember I'm real..." hindi agad ako nakasagot ng lapitan niya ako at tabihan, bakita siya andito? anong ginagawa ko rito? p-patay na ba ako? ngumiti siya saakin kasabay non ay ang pag himas niya sa buhok ko.

"ate Kimberly..." I whispered while staring at her. hindi ko mapigilang hindi humanga saknya, wala akong ka ide-ideya na ganito pala ang itsura ng ate ko. perfect shape of face, singit na mga mata, manipis na ilong, medyo magulo ang kilay pero bumagay saknya, mapupulang labi, at malalalim na pimples. my mga parte na magkapareha kami pero mas lamang ang kagandahan niya. ang daya!

"it's me your...sister, how's your feeling?" hindi nawala ang ngiti niya, simula pa kanina. medyo naiilang ako tumingin saknya dahil parang isang anghel ang nasa tabi ko.

"i-im okay ate... how 'bout you? how have you been?" she came closer to me and put her head on my shoulder that makes me froze.

"It's been a year's baby sis... I miss you so much. I'm okay still missing the person I've left, including you... Ember. but im okay and better now, since im with you. you know when we're kids, we're not close that much because you're quite silent and rugged at the same time... until our mother separated us from each other. lastly I can't go near to you because my sick can affect to you... that's why I don't want to bother you."

" those time I promised na kung malalabanan ko ang sakit ko, sisiguraduhin ko ay magkikita muli tayo... I can play with you again, and I can definitely take care of you. back then, hindi ko na kaya...my immune system can't hold on anymore. kaya ipinagdasal ko nalang na someday sana mag kita uli tayo... and here it comes we're together now. I can hug you and hold you."

I can't hold back my tears now, I didn't know na meron kaming pinagsamahan noon. I'm too young to memorize it again. since my mother left I chose to forgot my past, I'm too selfish na mas pinili kong iwanan ang nakaraan without knowing na my naiwanan ako. this time, I regretting.

"ohh don't cry my Ember... this is not the right place to cry, choose to be happy if there is still time."

"listen, I know your life is miserable but I'm begging you to don't give up, giving up is for the weak. you're the bravest and strongest woman I've ever seen. I'm so proud of you... I'm still here and fight with you." she smiled at me and wiped my tears out. napaka bait niyang tao, malayong malayo sa ugali ko. she hug me until my tears and self calm... it's weird but I want this scenarios, I wish I could see her again.

"yes ate, im brave and strong but... my heart isn't that strong enough, my heart makes me weak also tired. everyone goes leave me. Headmaster and R-Renzo..." I look away from her when I mention Renzo- her Bestfriend. I heard her chuckled.

"that brat! you know what? I admit, i love him than bestfriend yeah... but I chose to left him because im not the one who suit for him. I'm not the better one, you wanna know who?" napatingin ako saknya at nangunot ang noo.

"Who?"

"You." I stoped.

"you're the one who perfectly fit for him, you're the one who can make his heart happy. I saw the sparkles in both of your eyes when you two saw each other, for the first time. when I left him, I told to my self that even I left him, there's still the one who can love him so much than mine, and it's you... so promised me that you'll love him, and I'll assure he will love you more. " she touch my hair and gave me a sweet smile. I can't promise to her that I can make what she said, Renzo and I aren't officially together. we're became but it's a big mistake. I hope everything was real, but the only real is what my heart shout... his name.