Jiéyǔ

Epilogue – Until Our Last Breath

It's been a years since I met the woman I've belong, the girl who owns my heart, and the person I love forever. everything is just like a dream feels like nothing happens. since I was a kid, I still finding the love from mother or anyone. I grew up alone and independent, no one helps me well I have my father, but I don't feel anything for him. he doesn't act like my own father. until I met a girl and finally found what Is love...

i saw a girl sitting on our veranda, she's wearing a white dress and a flower crown in her head. I don't know who is she but I walk towards slowly and careful, I'm staring and analyze why she's here. my eyes bigger when she look at me back we're staring at each other and I I don't know what to say.

"Hi!" she wave at me... she smile at me...

"anong pangalan mo?" she's asking me for heaven's sake...

"Re-Ren...zo Miller" I don't know what to say. I'm stuttering

"Ano? hindi ko maintindihan Miller?" what?

"Renz-" she cut me off.

"Ang ganda ng pangalan mo Miller... Miller... Miller!" she's giggling while holding her bear.

"No I said Renzo" I don't like calling my second name that's my dad's Idea... I don't want to hear that again.

"Ano yon Miller?" my brows furrow

"Don't call me Miller."

"ayaw ko gusto ko Miller... kasi yon yung sinabi mo." I want to get mad at her but I can't act like that.

"what are you doing here?" I ask her but she's only staring at me and smiling. what the heck is her problem?

"Ember ang pangalan ko pero pwede mo rin akong tawaging Elin for short." seriously? I asking her what she's doin' here not her name. stupid.

"I don't care to your name , I asking you what are you doing-" i got off guard when I heard a voice behind me.

"Renzo? ohh... you're awake. do you want to eat Breakfast?" she's asking me? what is happening, why a lot of strangers are here? who are they? "oh Eli anak, si Renzo nga pala anak siya ng Senior."

"alam ko po inay, siya si Miller hindi Renzo, diba Miller?" she's smiling again. I went back she's irritating and her smile is irritating me. I don't want them!

"yaya who are they?!" I ask yaya.

"ahh ehh new secretary of senior her name is Violet and the girl is her daughter... please eat breakfast to down... hehe"

"whatever."

In the next day I'm avoiding her cause I don't want to talk to her nor play with her. she's quiet and playing alone with her teddy bear and she's always wearing a white dress. i was in my bedroom all day long playing my PSP, I don't want to be bother so I'm always lock my door.

I wake up in the morning when I heard of voice shouting and laughing, I went towards my veranda and seeking on the ground. I see the stupid girl running with the dog but accidentally fell down so I laughed hard. I suddenly stopped when I heard her laughing again, is she crazy?

When I go outside she's eating a breakfast alone, I don't have choice but to seat in front of her. I'm so hungry since I wasn't eating yet.

"Hi Miller!" she greet me, since I'm starving I gave her a small smile.

"Senorito, hind po kayo nagpasabing kakain kayo, naubusan na po kayo ng pagkain, pasensya na ha Godbless." my blood getting boiling for what she said. I was waiting a whole time and staring at this stupid girl for the whole time!