Zhāngjié 38 (1)

Chapter 38: Vengeance (1)

page 34: the Mistress

Campbell went to Philippines after he left his Husband in China, he regret what he did to Lucy but his love can't take away. they both mad at each other but they never gave up to love each other, Campbell need a space for the meantime. Lucy name her baby, Renzo and she planned to change Renzo's surname into Thang because it's Lucy's middle initial. she grew Renzo all by her self and with her parents support. a few years passed by, Renzo wants to meet his Father he said to her mother that his wish is to finally met Campbell. even though it's hard for Lucy she decided to go in the Philippines and for the sake of Renzo. when they got arrived, Lucy didn't know where to go... it's her first time to go in Manila and she didn't know someone who can approach. together with Renzo she do an a research where to find Campbell Kinsley, although its hard but she met someone that could help her and sent both of them to Campbell. the only problem is Campbell change his Surname into Brixton... that's why Lucy take so much time just to find him nor his Business. they finally reached their destination, Renzo felt an Excitement to meet his Father. Lucy gave thanks to the woman who helped them and also Ask woman's name, Amara Monteverde. Campbell shook when he saw his own family arrived, he didn't expect that he'll see Lucy, again. Campbell can't denied that he didn't missed Lucy, after a years goes by. but he need to forget his feeling, because it's dangerous to Lucy and he's not a perfect guy for her. but the truth is he need to do that because Lucy didn't gave what Campbell want (a baby girl). that's why he need to find another woman that could gave him a girl, and that is Maddison Klea.

Lucy missed him so much, her love is still in there heart but the connection doesn't exist anymore. Renzo's Excitement does fade away when he saw a Woman and a little girl. Lucy notice it also, that's why she felt awkward at the same time Pain. Campbell Brixton introduced the woman as his Girlfriend, Lucy felt broken after what she heard she can't help but to keep smiling. she need to accept that her relationship with Campbell is a dream, they're not meant for each other and it's over.

Page 35: Mistress vs. Wife

Campbell gave Lucy and Renzo a right to live with him, since Renzo is son of him. at First Lucy didn't want that offer, she want to gave Campbell and Maddison, also Trinity his Daughter a privacy because they're a family. but Campbell decided to build another house just for Maddison and Trinity. Campbell offered Lucy as his Secretary in his company, and he will sustained the financial of Renzo. they both agreed on it, and closed the deal. a year passed by Campbell and Lucy was a successful persons, Lucy got a school and Campbell was own different kind of business and building.

Maddison the new legally wife, has a business but not same with Lucy. She can't take it anymore, she's always at second best ad Campbell prioritized Lucy than her so she think an idea on how to make Lucy down's or even killed. she think a way, she need to transfer Campbell's all money to Lucy's bank account, destroyed the illegal business of Campbell, and bankrupt the company. she did it successfully that's why Campbell getting anger and anger, because everything he worked hard after 10 years was totally gone and destroyed. he commanded to find who did that and will receive a dead penalty. they found Lucy as a suspect, all the money they detect was on Lucy's bank account. all the access was recorded to Lucy... Campbell didn't expect that she can do it, but he need to say goodbye from her love one... and that day Maddison and Trinity both help each other just to kill Lucy Cora T. Brixton.

"grabe naman pala ang pinag daanan ng pamilya ni Renzo... pero buti kinupkop ni Campbell si Renzo kahit nag anon." I heard tem whispering after we read the dtory of Brixton back then.