Chapter One

The attendants carefully painted my face, highlighting my high cheekbones and lining my dark eyes. Once my makeup was finished I shrugged out of the silk robe and walked through the large walk in closet. Hundreds of outfits hung from black velvet hangers, as I padded barefoot around the racks and racks of clothes, none that really covered anything. No it was ornamentation and nothing more. The entire point was to entice a prospective dom. Every night before my shift at The Manor, an old Palace outside of London that still held its Victorian charm, valets bathed, massaged and dressed me, preparing me like a fatted calf for slaughter. I was a registered submissive with The Society, an elite club for the richest who wanted to play games of dominance and submission with the beautiful and pre-vetted. My hard and soft limits were catalogued, and a folder with everything about me was floated before prospective dominants—all of a certain caliber. They had a code, and wealth beyond imagine for a girl who grew up poor in the middle of nowhere Florida. It was the perfect place to play—all I had to do was sign on the dotted line. Nothing on my hard limit list would ever happen and no mark would last more than a day.

Tonight was a celebration, so I picked a shirt which was nothing but a drape of golden chains that highlighted my large breasts more than hiding them. On my bottom all I wore with a simple G string made of the same golden chains. In the corner stood a small chest of drawers filled with jewelry. Weeks ago, when I'd been selected I felt like I'd won the lottery. It still felt that way every time I was groomed, dressed and made up.

"Tonight should be special for you." The attendant spoke as I fixed the fake clips to my nipples with their little bells. "Mr. E will be in attendance. He's one of the three Masters. You'll know by his antique gold mask. You'll be serving drinks in his private room as he observes Mr. D with a prospective submissive."

I clenched my jaw and slammed the lid of the box. "But I'm not being considered by Mr. E."

"No." The attendant licked his lips and looked me over. I'd grown used to the attention and the obvious erections I inspired in most of the male staff. Shaking my head, I opened the drawers again and took out a few bracelets and anklets which had bells on them. "You're in holding."

"What does that even mean? I was promised I'd be placed." I crossed my arms, trying my hardest to keep the anger from my voice.

"Someone is considering you." The valet suggested as he looked over his shoulder at me.

"Someone?" I turned and looked at him, he was handsome enough with golden hair and tanned skin like some sort of half naked surfer god, and he like all of the attendants who were dominants who made enough money but didn't have the ten sponsors wore a black vest, black pants and an unadorned black domino mask.

"Mr. D," he whispered with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"God, literally any one other than him. Have you seen how he treats the subs he plays with?" I crossed my arms.

"Yes, I have." The attendant purred, tilting his head to the side. "I've played with his last cast off and she told me all about it."

"Then you know. He's soft." I fanned my fingers back through my waist length black waves and sighed.

The attendant chuckled. "There's not a soft thing about that man. You know most doms hate topping from the bottom." He snickered. "And if you're not careful they'll give you to Mr. G to make a point."

"No they won't." I smoothed my hands down my sides to my waist. "I'm not blonde, or pale, and I have spectacular tits." Posing before the mirror I purred shaking my hips a little, making the small bells on the side of the g-string jingle.