Chapter Five

Sunlight banded across my eyes making it impossible to stay asleep. Sitting up in the massive bed alone I scanned the room, my eyes falling on the two small black bound books on the nightstand. Their titles gleamed in gold on their spines. I snatched up On Servitude, leaving On Submission alone. Snuggling up in the soft covers I opened the book and read the first line aloud.

"There is little more fulfilling to a true submissive than becoming a fulltime servant to a master. Your signature on the line frees your mind and your soul as you focus your full devotion on the pleasure of your Master," I whispered the words softly and contemplated what it would be like to give myself up so completely to someone. Before getting up I read a few chapters on Servant protocol before taking my shower. When I got out of the shower I found a white bag on the ottoman, and peeked inside. It was another sundress. Once I dressed, I found one more thing at the bottom of the bag, a necklace that looked like a collar more than anything else. It was brushed bronze with a little O ring I smirked at it and took it with me when I left the room to hunt down Lucien.

Unfortunately, the mansion was enormous and had more bedrooms than I could even count. It seemed like an eternity passed before I came upon the room where Lucien was.

"Good girl, that's it... take my fucking cock." It was his voice and he followed it up with some French but I didn't recognize the moaning that followed. Smacks and cracks filled the air as well as the sound of skin on skin. Was he watching porn he made? I could just see his face from the cracked door and he didn't look particularly turned on, more contemplative. His words from the night before resurfaced and I felt like an idiot. He wasn't sure if he was going to keep me after the two weeks. Of course, he was looking for my inevitable replacement.

Most would have left and gone to do something else, but I had a bad habit of doing the opposite of what most do. I pushed the door open and walked in with my chin held high. He didn't even make an effort to hide what he watched. No, the video kept playing and he hardly looked up as I walked around to look at the screen. It was him playing with Holly. Pain knifed through my heart but I shook it off, we'd had all of four days together... and he wasn't my property.

My head twitched to the side when I noticed the marks on her wrist. They weren't bruises but rather like when you sleep for a long time and end up with the crease of the sheets etched in your skin, only it was the edge of the cuffs on her wrists as he fucked her. He didn't leave right when he woke up, no he went and visited her. I didn't know how I felt as we stared at each other and inches away he came inside of Holly then made her lick him clean. My gaze fell from him and the monitor to the file on the old mahogany desk. There were two, one had my name on it and the other Holly S. Morrel.

"Buyers remorse?"

He stared at me for a time, letting me open my own file and look at the pictures there of me and the various dominants, as well as several of Eric and me. My hard and soft limits were all laid out, as well as the note that said I was to remain a virgin until after I agreed to stay with someone. There were behavioral notes as well and comments about the best types of dominants to pair me with. Sadists was double underlined. There was a list of dominants I could be suitable for, Mr. D was on the list as was Mr. E, but Mr. D had been crossed off with a red pen. I opened Holly's and it was very different, no mention of Sadists being her close match. Her hard limit list was long filled with little notes about her being sweet and thoughtful.

"You're beautiful but—"

"Not what you're looking for?" I finished for him and he nodded slowly. "Here I thought we had a nice time last night." I tossed the file on the desk.