[🧸] Jaehyun: Catching Feelings

[🧸]
Jung Jaehyun
CATCHING FEELINGS

[🧸]Jung JaehyunCATCHING FEELINGS

Jaehyun's POV:

"Yeah he's totally into her," I hear Johnny whisper to Mark behind me. I don't even bother to respond to him. Looking at Y/N chatting and giggling with Lucas at the other end of the school basketball court makes me so angry for some reason. I can't stop looking at them, why am I feeling like this.
"Dude I thought she liked him. Not the other way around," Mark says back.

Two months ago, one of our younger basketball team players' sister, Jaemin's sister Y/N registered to our school and became a cheerleader for our team. She confessed to me, but back then I always thought of her as a cute little girl. She became friends with us though, so I would constantly joke around with her. I would even flirt with her here and there as a joke, seeing her blush was the cutest thing ever. Why is it now that I feel so different towards her.

The school bell rung, signaling that it was time to go home. I guess what was triggering me even more was watching Y/N and Lucas walking out of the gates together.

"Hey Jaehyun," Johnny says, slapping my back. I shake my head and turn back to look at him.
Mark says standing up behind us, "It's about time we start heading to Jaemin's house. Him, Chenle, Renjun, Jeno and Jisung want us to look over and watch their presentation for History."
"Yeah, let's go," I say, letting a sigh slip out of my mouth. Both Johnny and Mark looked at me kind of concerned.

A good 15 minutes later, we arrived at Jaemin and Y/N's house.
"Don't worry guys, I got this," Mark says as he repeatedly pushes the hell out of the doorbell.
We all heard yelling and screaming from behind the door, followed my loud footsteps running to the door.
"WHY DID YOU GUYS DO THAT?" Jaemin yells with a really weird look on his face. Mark, Johnny and I just laugh as his response.
"YOU GUYS NEARLY SCARED US TO DEATH," Jaemin yells again.

We entered his house, welcomed by a big board with the words "How World War I Went Down" on the coffee table. I scanned my eyes around the room. We have a Mark, a Johnny, Jaemin, Chenle, Jeno, Jisung and Renjun. Did Y/N not come home?

"Hey Jaemin, where's your sister?" I ask while putting my bags down. Intentionally trying to look unconcerned.
"Oh uh Y/N? No idea."

Jeno shouts from across the room, "YOU LOST THE ESSAY?!"
Jisung shouts back from the other side of the room, "I SWEAR IT WAS IN MY BAG A SECOND AGO."
"Oh god..." Renjun sighs, "Don't tell me we're going to have to wing this presentation."
Chenle says nonchalantly, "Pffftt, it can't be that hard."

A few minutes later, the five freshmen are lined up behind the presentation board completely unprepared.
"I'm genuinely concerned for your futures," Mark sighs.
"Like you can talk, Mark," Jisung fires back.
"HEY!"
Johnny shouts to get everyone's attention, "JUST BEGIN THE DAMN PRESENTATION!"
And so the chaotic presentation of World War I began... and didn't end until 5 hours later.