[🧸] Lucas: Dorito Chips

[🧸]
Wong Yuk Hei (Lucas)
DORITO CHIPS

[🧸]Wong Yuk Hei (Lucas)DORITO CHIPS

Y/N's POV:

My mom and I have been alone for so many years, and finally now that she's married the one guy who knows how to treat her right, we'll finally have a complete family. Me, my mom, my new dad, and my new step-brother Lucas. It's going to be a blast!

Or so I thought-

"LUCAS GIVE IT BACK!" I demanded, raising my tone of voice, thinking that we might actually take me seriously this time.
He laughed, "Only if you promise not to tell mom or sad about the girl I brought home last night."
Lucas brought all different types of girls home. I heard from the same girls the night after that he was the biggest player at their school.

"Fine deal," I said, giving up so easily.
He said as the gave me back the remote control for my TV, "Good girl."
He made me so damn annoyed, I wanted to rip my hair out.

That night, Lucas brought home yet another girl, being less cautious these days since our parents were on their honeymoon.
"Ahh Lucas, go faster," I heard the girl whine. I'm assuming he did as told since the girl started moaning even louder. How am I supposed to sleep like this?

I just ended up not sleeping at all last night, watching K-Dramas on Netflix to drain out the noise coming from my chaotic step-brother's room.

The girl went home at 7 am because Lucas kicked her out for snoring too loud. Let's just say, we was crying while exiting out our front door.

"Lucas you need to stop bringing these stupid girls to our house every night," I ranted, "I can't sleep at all."
Lucas sighed, "Sorry Y/N, how about I make it up to you?"
"With what huh?"
"I mean, we can do a movie night. Just the two of us, would do you say?"
Even though Lucas was really annoying sometimes, he still was a decent step-brother, and he was fun to hang out with.
"Sure," I agreed.

Hours later...

While Lucas was choosing a movie on our couch, I went to the pantry to pick out some snacks to eat during the movie.

We had sunflower seeds, wasabi flavored almonds, and a bag of half eaten dorito chips I bought for myself while walking home from school the other day.

"Ooooh doritos," he says as I walk into the room.
I say in response as I sit on the couch next to Lucas, "Nope, they're mine."
"Why can't I have some," Lucas whines while trying to reach for the dorito chip bag.
I pull it away from him, "because I bought it."
"Y/N, give me some," he says more aggressively. He really wasn't going to argue with me for some chips right-

He started the movie: (insert favorite movie)

"Ooh, I love this movie," I said as I started crunching on the chips.
"I thought you would," he said in response.

10 minutes into the movie...

Lucas interrupts the movie by saying, "Hey, since I chose a movie you like, can I have some chips as a reward?"
"No you can't, because now you just interrupted it."
"Aww Y/N, please," he begs.

I didn't care so I just kept watching the movie while eating the chips. I feel Lucas looking at me with annoyance and envy.

Suddenly, Lucas tops me crashes his lips onto mine.
"Lucas?! What was that?!" I exclaim in confusion.
"I just wanted to taste the dorito chips that's all," he insists, getting all shy.

We both sit back up and watch the movie as if nothing just happened. Although, whenever I look at Lucas' face, it's all red.

Lucas' POV:

I can't believe I just did that. Why the hell did I just do that. And why the hell do I want to do it again?

How is she acting like nothing happened when I'm feeling affected like crazy, and it's all my fault too. Why did I kiss her, she's my fucking step-sister for heavens sake. I think I'm going crazy.

And I did it because I wanted to taste the doritos? What kind of fuck lame ass excuse is that? I can't even pay attention to the movie anymore.

But damn, I want doritos.

"Hey Y/N," I saw cautiously, knowing it's still kind of awkward between us, "can I uh... have some Doritos?"
"Nope. They're mine."

What the fuck, why is she still going on about that? Guess it's not awkward anymore-

We finished the rest of the movie, and Y/N finished the rest of the chips all on her own.

She yawned, "Ahh, I'm gonna go to sleep now."
"Night," I reply, not looking her in the eyes.
"Night."

Y/N POV:

I went to my room, brushed my teeth, and laid in bed. Suddenly, I hear Lucas' TV on max volume blasting sounds of battle cries.

I charge my way into his room, hoping to be able to make him shut it off. Even when there aren't girls here, why can't I get one night of sleep?

"LUCAS GO TO SLEEP," I raised my voice at him.
Lucas just looked at me and responded with a simple, "You said that YOU were going to sleep. I never said I would."
"Don't be such a bitch and let me sleep."
"I'll turn it off on one condition."
"And what's that. I don't have anymore doritos."
"Stay here with me."

He wants me to stay in his room? I mean it's pretty fair to me since I can't sleep in my room with his TV on so loud, but why does he WANT me to stay in his room?

I sighed, "Deal."

And there you have it, I'm alone with my step brother, lying in his bed trying to sleep. My rest didn't last long of course. He just had to go on top of me.

"Lucas I'm trying to sleep, what the fuck are you doing."
"Why do you have to make this so difficult."
"What difficult?"

"I like you Y/N."

And before I had to chance to respond, he kissed me.

-

I woke up that next morning, and laying right next to me was a sleeping Lucas.

I don't know what came over me, but I hugged his back while he was still sleeping, and I just stayed there.

"Ah, Y/N," he said in a muffled voice as he turned to face me. He was awake, but still incredibly sleepy.

"This is so comfy," he says as he starts cuddling me. I don't think I've ever felt so warm.

THE END.