[🧸] Jisung: Affectionate

[🧸]
Park Jisung
AFFECTIONATE

[🧸]Park JisungAFFECTIONATE

Y/N's POV:

It's my first time going to my boyfriend Jisung's dorm with the dreamies. I've always been excited to go since I haven't seen his band members in a while and they're really funny~

I heard three knocks on my front door, which was probably Jisung since he said he would pick me up at around this time.

I open the door to find him standing there with two happy meals, his signature way of showing affection. Jisung was never really the touchy one, he was usually the shy type. After we started dating he was definitely more open to me and it made me feel really good! Although we are more comfortable with each other, I don't think Jisung is the type to shower you in kisses. Not complaining though, his little gifts here and there were so adorable~

"Ah Y/N," Jisung said with his casual sweet smile, "I got us both happy meals!"

I wrapped my arms around him, making him kinda shocked.

"Thanks Ji!" I exclaim.

We both head into the car, Jisung driving both of us to the new dorms as I was casually eating the happy meal.

Jisung parked (kekeke the pun tho) the car saying, "Okay, we're here!"

Jisung grabs his happy meal and gets out of the car, to which I followed him. He inserted his key card, making the doors open for him.

"Yay! Y/N is here!" Chenle says, running towards me, giving me the biggest hug ever.

Chenle was definitely the closest to me, behinds Jisung of course.

"Haha, hey Chenle!" I smiled, "long time no see~"

Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno all came out of the living room to greet me. After the sobfest, we all head over to the couch to continue talking after not seeing each other for awhile.

"You guys got it good living in a place like this!" I said, genuinely surprised by their gorgeous new home.

"We're really glad you could come over to see it Y/N!" Renjun says.

Chenle exclaims hugging me once again, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH Y/N! JISUNG NEEDS TO BRING YOU OVER MORE OFTEN!"

I could feel Jisung's eyes burning through Chenle's back as he's hugging me. It almost felt as if it was actually burning through me too.