[🔞] Johnny: Sexy Stranger

!Attention! This chapter contains smut and angst!

[🔞]
Johnny Suh
SEXY STRANGER

[🔞]Johnny SuhSEXY STRANGER

Y/N's POV:

I thought my relationship was going great, actually I mean it was, just not the way I thought it was. My boyfriend for 3 years, Jungwoo, has been treating me so well. Little did I know, and I wish I did. He came out as gay to me yesterday, and I fully support him and his new boyfriend Lucas. I'm still so sad on the inside though. I really loved him, and I still do and he still loves me, just not the way I loved him. We're still good friends and we ended on great terms, but I don't want him to know that this change affected me so much.

Jungwoo was now at Lucas' house. He moved in really quickly, too quickly. I miss him. My depressed ass just decided to go to what used to be my and Jungwoo's favorite bar to go to together. It's the same as it was before, it's just that I'm alone now.

"Hello uh sir, just give me your strongest drink," a deep voice was heard on my left. I didn't bother to check who they were, I was too tired to pay attention to anything.

"Bad day, huh?" The bartender asked, whipping up a quick drink for the man next to me.

"Yeah, just some relationship issues," the deep-voiced man said, sighing.

"Oh really? The lady next to you told me the exact same thing!" The bartender said, eyes on me. I just looked over, not replying. The bartender, Mark, whom I talk to whenever I come over here. Next to me, I laid my eyes on the tall attractive man with the deep voice.

"John, Johnny Suh," the man said to me, with his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand and responded, "L/N, Y/N. Nice to meet you Johnny."

"So what's your story?" Johnny asked.

I don't know if it was the alcohol in me, or if it was just me being naive, but I ended up telling him EVERYTHING. About how Jungwoo came out of the closet, and how I still cared about him romantically deep inside even though I supported him. Johnny was so kind and understanding, it was almost like a drug talking to him. In return for my open-ness, he decided to tell me his story as well.

Turns out, Johnny's supposed girlfriend Hyebin, was cheating on him with his best friend Jaehyun. So, he kicked her out of his house and she went to go live with his ex-best friend Jaehyun.

Johnny also said that this also was the bar that him and his girlfriend used to go to very often. The similarities in our stories somehow brought us together, no matter how sad they were. We ended up talking a lot and becoming really close. Laughing together, crying together, vibing together, forgetting everything together.