[🧸] Yuta: Pepero

[🧸]
Nakamoto Yuta
PEPERO

[🧸]Nakamoto YutaPEPERO

Y/N's POV:

Oh god how did I get here-
I'm in a circle filled with the popular kids at school, and we're doing the pepero challenge?

My friend, Jungwoo called out, "Doyoung do you want to go first?"
"Haha sure," Doyoung replied, picking a name at random from the jar, "JUNGWOO?"
"Yeah?" Jungwoo responds, confused at why Doyoung called his name.
"No, Jungwoo your name is on here."
"HAHA REALLY? LETS DO IT!" Jungwoo exclaims in his normal cheerful attitude.

They placed the thin chocolate covered biscuit between Doyoung's teeth.
"Let's get it," Jungwoo says with excitement.
Jungwoo proceeds to carefully bite deeper into the pepero. Doyoung's eyes widened nervously the closer Jungwoo got to his lips. Suddenly, Jungwoo broke the biscuit leaving only a few centimeters of the pepero stick left for Doyoung.

"Haha, not too shabby," Jungwoo says with confidence, "Yuta it's your turn."
Nakamoto Yuta, the school heartthrob.
"Yessir," Yuta says while choosing a random name from the jar, "Y/N."
All eyes, including Yuta's, were on me. I tried to play it cool, but it was hard considering how good looking Yuta was. I could barely look him in the eye.

"Don't be shy," Yuta whispers to me with a mischievous wink.
Yuta took a thin chocolate covered biscuit and placed in between his teeth, as Doyoung did with his. I slowly went further on the pepero, and Yuta didn't even flinch. If anything, I was the more nervous one. Our faces were only an inch apart from each other's.

"Omg wait, did they kiss?" Jungwoo says in shock, assuming our lips touched from his angle.
Another girl said, "No wait, they haven't."

We were so close to each other, I didn't know if the heart that was beating loudly was mine or his. Probably mine, he didn't look affected at all, almost enjoying my suffering even. I took one last bite leaving barely anything left for Yuta.

Doyoung exclaimed, "WOAH, that's incredible."
Another person also exclaimed, "You guys did amazing what the hell?!"

Yuta bowed down as if he was some prince, "Til next time Y/N." A visible smirk appearing on his face.
"Yeah haha, in your dreams," I responded trying to act nonchalant.

The next day at school however...

I went to go get a small bag of barbecue chips from my locker, only to get surprised by the one and only...

"Hey Y/N. Still waiting for that next time," Yuta joked.
"Haha, very funny."
"We're in the same science class aren't we?"
"I think so, next period."
He grinned, "Then why don't we head over there together." Is this guy serious? I can never tell.
"Fine, BUT ONLY BECAUSE ITS CONVENIENT," I assure him as we start walking to our next period together.
"Mhm, yeah sure. Are you sure you don't like, like me or anything." This guy is unbelievable.
"Trust me, I'm positive."
"Yeah sure, keep acting like you weren't blushing and your heart wasn't beating louder than Jungwoo's music on speaker when we nearly kissed."
I suddenly got defensive for some reason, I mean, I knew I didn't like him... right?
"It was just for a challenge Yuta."
"Yeah okay, whatever you say~"

We have both arrived at our science class.
The teacher states, "Today we will be doing duos for a volcano project due this week. The matched duos are on the board, please meet up with your partner one your free time to work on your project."
I looked up at the board and spent a good 2 minutes just trying to find my name.

"Hohoho looks like we're meant to be," Yuta laughs to me.
"No way, there can't be..."
Yuta points to my name on the board, reading: "Y/N partners with Yuta"

"My house afterschool today then?" He asks, still quietly chuckling over the fact we got partnered up together.
"Sounds good then."
"Okay see you at the gates afterschool then?"
"Yeah."
"Alright," Yuta says as he goes back to his seat to talk to his friends.

School ended faster than it should've today, on the worst day it could've been shortened. As promised, Yuta was waiting at the school's front gates for me. I catch his eye making him shout loudly.
"Y/N HURRY UP!"
I sighed and ran over to him.
"Cute," he smirks while patting me head.

On the way walking to his house, Yuta ravages through his backpack, trying to yank something out of that pig pen. He aggressively pulled out a box of pepero.
"Hehe look what I have," he chuckles while shaking the box, showing it off.

"Can I have some?" I ask with puppy eyes and putting my hands out so he give some to me.
"I'll give you some, if you do one thing." Of course there was a catch...
"What is it."
"Give me a kiss," Yuta said as he pinned me with one hand against a random wall.
I closed my eyes and pecked him on the lips.

"Haha yess! I knew there would be a next time," Yuta laughed as he gave me a pepero. Both of us casually chomped on the chocolate covered biscuits on the way to his house.

A couple minutes later, we got to his house and into his room to work on our project. He both sat next to each other on the floor and leaned against the side of his bed.

"You know Y/N, you're really cute," he said, but this time I noticed that he was blushing a little bit. I also started blushing thanks to his stupid compliment.

Suddenly, his lips crashed onto mine, and stayed that way for a long while. We started making out instead of doing our project.

"Yuta, what are we even doing..." I said, putting a stop to the kiss.
"What we should've done instead of taking that last bite of pepero during the challenge."

"Y/N, be my girlfriend," Yuta proposed staring deeply into my eyes.
"Hmm, only if you give me a kiss," I teased.

And so, he did just that immediately. The kiss was long and passionate.

THE END.