[🔞] Jungwoo: Still Innocent To You?

!Attention! This chapter contains smut!

[🔞]
Kim Jungwoo
STILL INNOCENT TO YOU?

[🔞]Kim JungwooSTILL INNOCENT TO YOU?

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N!"

I turned as I heard my friend Mark call my name, followed my the rest of NCT 127.

"Who do you think looked best in our new MV?" Jaehyun rushed to ask.

NCT 127's comeback was definitely more on the mature side. Choosing one member from the bunch that stood out was tough. Eventually I got an answer.

"Hm... Taeyong!" I replied confidently.

The boys were groaning in disbelief while the exception of Taeyong was congratulating himself by giving himself little yay's and pats on the back.

"Ah, it should've been me," Haechan pouted.

"No way I totally rocked this theme," Johnny disagreed.

"Hahaha I think it's clear I was the best though," Jungwoo said while doing aegyo, making his members giggle and cringe.

I laughed, "You were too innocent Jungwoo."

"Innocent? Me?" He says smiling, continuing the aegyo.

"Look at this guy," Yuta teased, making Jungwoo look at him jokingly with puppy eyes.

"I have an idea," Doyoung suggested, "Let's have a late movie night as a celebration for the comeback."

"I like the sound of that," Taeil grinned.

I agreed, "Then it's settled! We're having a movie night."

-

Johnny, Jaehyun and Mark were struggling to choose a movie so in the end they asked Taeyong and Star Wars was picked.

Taeil and Doyoung were cooking some late night snacks to eat during the movie, while Yuta and Haechan were getting blankets and pillows.

Jungwoo and I were left just talking to each other.

"Jungwoo, you were so cute in the MV," I complimented, making him smile his usual adorable smile.

"Haha, not sexy?" He teased bubbly, pushing me up against the wall. I was shocked from his bold move. I didn't think a Jungwoo could do that.