[🔞] Jaehyun: Let It Out

!Attention! This chapter contains smut!

[🔞]
Jung Jaehyun
LET IT OUT

[🔞]Jung JaehyunLET IT OUT

Y/N's POV:

I heard a loud slam coming from the front door of me and boyfriend's apartment. I dash to the front to see my boyfriend, Jaehyun, in an obvious bad mood.

"Jaehyun?" I asked, hoping for a light hearted response. Yet, I got nothing in return.

The tall boy continued to head towards the kitchen, grab a single bottle of beer, and chugged it as if it were nothing.

"Jae are you okay?" I asked concerned, as he finished gulping down the last drops of beer from the glass bottle. Obviously he wasn't okay.

He looked up at me with tired eyes, "Rough day at the recording studio."

NCT 127 were currently recording a new song of an upcoming album. Jaehyun when he left to record in the morning seemed so excited to get to work, however came home looking the exact opposite.

"You know if you need anything," I tried to assure him, "I'll do anything I can to make you feel better."

He looked at me straight in the eyes as he came closer to the point where his fingers were wrapped around my chin.

"Anything you say, Y/N?" he questioned. What was he going on about?

"Of course Jaehyun," I replied.

He gave me a mischievous smirk as he kept silent.

Suddenly he spoke up boldly, "Then get on the bed right now, babygirl."

It was very rare for Jaehyun to be so commanding like this. His sudden order made me a bit scared at the moment so I obeyed his command, and ran towards our bed.

He walked over as he took of his shirt, revealing his rock hard abs. The way he looked as he was walking over turned me on so much.

I sat down as both of his hands were locking me in place.

"Can I baby?" he asked, letting me know that if I agreed he wouldn't hold back tonight.

"Let it out," I replied, knowing exactly what I was getting into. Normally when the both of us had sex he'd be very careful since he knows he can get ahead of himself sometimes. Tonight was different, he needed it bad.

"Thank you, darling. Hang tight."

He pushed me against the bed as his large hands roughly roamed my body as he pleased. Only his touch and I'm sensitive to the core. He toyed with my nipples, sucking the sweet spots on my neck making me moan loudly with pleasure.

His fingers tracing down to my womanhood, rubbing it the exact way I liked it. He swirled the wet substance with his finger and pushed it into me.

"You're already so wet, baby," Jaehyun said, smirking with confidence.

He continued to push his fingers in and out of me at a fast pace, slowly increasing the amount of fingers. As the third finger went in, I screamed, there was so much sensation at once.

He quietly laughed and removed all the fingers, making me even more hungry for him.

"You should look at your eyes right now babe, it looks like you need this more than I do," he chuckled, his eyes running down my body.

He pinned me onto the bed, his face only an inch away from mine, "How bad do you want it baby?"

I grabbed the back of his neck, pushing his lips onto mine. Our tongues sliding against each other, as he pulled aside my panties.

Instantly his hard member roughly slid into me, thrusting powerfully each time. I could feel my knees shaking from the rush.

I felt my walls tightening up with each thrust, and so could he.

"Cum for me Y/N," he whispered in my ear before doing a final thrust, making me cum all over him.

"On your knees, right now," he ordered.

I did as I was told, getting on my knees.

"Good girl," he praised, putting his member in front of my face, "Now suck."

I wrapped my lips around it and began to obey. He threw his head back in pleasure, I could hear small and quiet moans and groans escaping his lips.

All of the sudden I felt a strong hand grab the back of my head as he started thrusting in my mouth. I held onto him as he continued to thrust.

I could feel it twitching in my mouth, meaning he was about to release soon. Jaehyun began thrusting even harder this time until he finally came.

I swallowed everything, feeling proud of the pleasure that I gave Jaehyun just now.

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me.

"You were such a good girl," he laughed.

"Do you feel better now?" I asked.

"Much better, thanks Y/N," he said as he hugged me. I took in his embrace and hugged him back.

"You ready to go again?" he asked sneakily.

I laughed at his request, "I love you Jaehyun."

"I love you too Y/N," he replied, "so that's a yes?"

THE END.

___________________________
A/N: Hey it's Sunny, just wanted to apologize for not uploading in a while. And sorry this was really short :,( I'll try to be more consistent, school started and yk

Anyway did you hear the news about NCT 2020?! I'm so excited!! I really hope WayV gets to be apart of it.

Thanks for reading :)