[🧸] Haechan: My Crowned Prince

[🧸]
Lee DongHyuck (Haechan)
MY CROWNED PRINCE

[🧸]Lee DongHyuck (Haechan)MY CROWNED PRINCE

Y/N's POV:

I've been reading so much manhwas lately. Especially the romance ones with crowned princes and princess.

"Y/N~," my boyfriend of 3 years, Donghyuck whined, "put down the comic will you?"
"Hyuck I'm almost done."
"But you promised me we would go Halloween costume shopping together."
"Yeah yeah, I will just a sec-" I say as he pouts.

I read my comic for a good 5 minutes more until I was interrupted by Donghyuck again.

"You love those stupid comics more than you love me don't you," he says as he crosses his arms and slouches on the sofa.
I say in response, still keeping my eyes on my manhwa, "First of all, my manhwas aren't stupid. And second, I love you just as much as I love my manhwas."
He stands up and shouts, "So what?! Now I'm equivalent to pieces of paper with drawings on them?!"

"Hyuck, don't tell me you're jealous of my manhwas."
"You spend more time looking at them than spending time with me."
"You know I love you," I say to him, hoping he would calm down.
"Then go halloween shopping with me," he pouts in response.

-

I stare in awe at the halloween costumes.

They look just like the dresses those princess wear in my manhwas! I really want to dress up as one for halloween. I take the sample picture and show Hyuck.

"Isn't this a pretty costume?" I ask with enthusiasm.
He shrugs as he says, "Eh, Im not really into the color." And with that, he turns his back to me.

"What's with your attitude today huh?" I ask, a bit annoyed.
"I don't know what you're talking about," he insists, with his back still turned away from me.
"Why can't you just be sweet and charming like those princes in my manhwas?!" I blurt, slightly regretting the words being spewed from my mouth.
"Oh, and there you go on with those dumb comics again."
"They're not dumb!"
"I'm going home," he grumbles.
"You're being ridiculous!" I yell at him.

Hyuck walks out of the costume shop without looking back. I just stood there in disbelief. Is he really causing all this chaos just because he's jealous of my manhwas?! I went to the costume store with him and he's still acting all grumpy. What the hell is up with him?!

I pay for the princess costume and head home.

I unlock the front door and call Donghyuck's multiple times. No answer. I search the halls, the rooms, and the kitchen, but no Donghyuck to be found. Was he really that pressed after our little argument?

I tried calling his phone. The phone rings on and on, my anxiety increasing with each one. No answer, no Hyuck. It was already late, was I really going to eat dinner by myself? In an empty house without his constant laughing? I miss him right now...

I heat up spicy instant ramen, topped with tteokbokki and cheese. Although the food was hot, it still felt so cold. I just miss Hyuck more and more with each bite. What if he doesn't come home?

After eating the quick meal, it was already really late, and Donghyuck still wasn't home.

I headed to sleep, barely being able to since he wasn't sleeping by my side. Sooner or later, I find my eyes getting tired and fell to sleep.

That next morning...

"Y/N! Wake up it's Halloween!" I hear Hyuck's voice shout in excitement. My vision still blurry after waking up, it looked like Donghyuck was in a prince costume. Was I dreaming?

I scratched me head in confusion.

"Yah! Wake up sleepy head," he says sternly, smacking my head, "I didn't prepare this just for you to go back to sleep."

It took me a good minute to snap back to reality.

"HYUCK YOU'RE HOME!" I exclaim, hugging him tightly in his costume.
"Yuh stupid, Haechan in the house," he says doing his cheap swagger voice.
"Where were you last night?" I cry in his arms.
"Oh god when I went home yesterday, I felt really really bad. I wanted to be the prince you wanted me to be, so I went out looking for a costume. And guess what. The closest costume shop with this costume in stock was an hour and a half away, so I drove all the way over there to find out there wasn't any in my size! Then I had to go to there other shop which was another hour and a half away, but then I ran out of gas. So I had to drag my car to the closest gas station, and I went to buy the costume. And then I drove all the way back home which took another 3 hours. I came home and you were already asleep! And you ate tteokbokki without me too," he pouts.

"God Hyuck, you didn't have to do that. You were already my perfect prince. I just forgot to appreciate it," I sobbed, still in his arms.

"Hurry up and go put on your costume loser," he says.

I quickly brush my teeth and put on the princess costume I bought.

"I knew it, even with or without the costume, you still are a princess," he scoffs, "but hey, I guess this color does suit you after all."

"I love you Donghyuck."

"I love you too Y/N."

THE END.