Prologue

"Aghh would you just stop it?"

"I didn't even do anything."

"Well you are breathing, it's annoying."

"Pfft, asshole."

"What did you just say?"

"I said ash gold."

"Don't lie. I heard what you said."

"Then why in the first place you ask?"

"Aghh, you know what? Why don't we just stop arguing and buy things whatever is on the list."

"I would love to."

With that the two frenemies were walking around the mall roaming around to get things for their family get together. Their both families had been in a good relationship and loved to hang out during weekends.

But the two handsome teenagers never liked each other.

The one loved to bully and the other never cared.

"What's this smell?"

The broad shoulder guy sniffed around the surroundings with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? You smell food now? For God sake the food court is in the first floor and we are in fourth."

"No it's not the food, idiot. It smells like something bu-"

Before the broad shoulder guy could continue the fire alarm sound rang through out the mall warning the people.

---

While in the Jeon's mansion, the two women were busy in arranging their dining table.

"Why haven't they come yet?" Mrs. Jeon thought to herself and decided to ask her husband.

"Honey did you call o-"

Before she could ask her husband, the news on the 40 inches LED TV made her dumbstruck.

"A massive fire broke out at Time Square shopping mall, Seoul just few hours before. Over 100 firefighters rescued 350 people from the building and brought the blaze under control. The fire broke out at the fourth floor of the mall and the smoke had filled its premises. Immediately two fire tenders were rushed to the spot with senior servicemen on duty. Panic-stricken people were running and immediately the evacuation process was started," The news reported informed.

"Twenty fire engines were rushed to the spot. More than 100  fire fighters brought the blaze under control by 9pm. We managed to rescue 350 people in the mall." the officer added.

"Do you by any chance know how the fire caught sir?"

"A major fire broke out at a restaurant inside a shopping mall. The smoke spread inside the mall via the air duct, which was soon choked. A further spread of the smoke was controlled."

"Is there any people severely injured officer?"

" The rescuers are busy in doing their jobs. From my men, I got reports saying thirty people are killed and fifty five are severely injured. As of now we are yet to find it."

"Thank you for your co-operation, sir.

"So the fire fighters are still trying to put out the fire, and people are being rescued one by one. The victims are taken to the Seoul hospital. It's been two hours since the fire had started and yet there are no signs of stopping. With that I take my leave. Thank you."

"The fire accident had occurred suddenly and still people are stuck inside. Now let's hear from our news reporter, Miss. Jihyun who will continue to explain us from the accident place"

The two couples stood shocked without uttering words. It took time for them to take all the information. All they could whisper was their son's names.

"Jungkook"

"Jin"