5

"Jin, why don't you go and talk with Jungkook?" Jin looked at his mother in disbelief. How could he show his scarred face to his bully when the other would always make fun of him.

"Yes, he is in his room. C-Can you talk with him?" Mrs.Jeon's voice stuttered a little. Her son had been avoiding talking with his friends after that incident. He never told them what he felt, or how he was doing. He was keeping his pain with him and didn't let his parents knew it.

"I-I don't know." Jin whispered and his hands were clutching his mask tightly making it wrinkle a little bit.

"Please Jin. Can you do it for us?" Jin could see Mrs.Jeon pleading. He felt bad for making the elder to beg him.

With some hesitations he slowly walked to Jungkook's room which was closed. He turned back to see the elders nodding at him, and waving at him to open the door.

He looked at his hand, and put his mask back on his face. His hands were shaking and was sweating a little by thinking about Jungkook's reactions.

It took him lot of courage not to commit suicide, but if he found someone making fun of him or giving him a weird look, he knew he would lost it.

After leaving a heavy sigh, he opened the door and closed it behind him. He saw Jungkook seeing him with a smile, and he felt like his stomach was flipping.

"I don't know why I came here." Jin whispered himself and saw Jungkook giving him no reactions. Jin thought that Jungkook's parents would have told him about his condition. But the truth was, both of their parents didn't tell their sons about the others condition.

They want their sons to speak and share their feelings.

"H-How are you?" Jin asked by seeing everywhere but Jungkook. He got irritated when he didn't get an answer.

He lost his control when he saw Jungkook still giving him a creepy smile. With frustration he pulled out his mask and threw it away.

"Now are you happy? Fine, I am ugly. You don't have to say or laugh at me." Jin closed his eyes and kneeled down on the floor trying so hard not to cry. With half opened eyes, he looked at Jungkook, who was in bed still smiling.

But not at him. At the door, where he was standing before.

Jin looked back to see where Jungkook's eyes where, and his eyes widened in confusion.

"J-Jungkook?" Jin called but no response. When he got up and walked closer to Jungkook, he saw a airpod in his ears, and a phone on Jungkook's hands.

Jin called him once again, and waved his hands infront of Jungkook's face. But the other didn't flinch or blink.

Jin got confused and pressed the pause button on the phone to gain Jungkook's attention. Jungkook who was busy in listening to the songs, furrowed his eyebrows by the sudden stop.

He removed his airpod from one ear, and reached his hands for the phone.

"Mother, are you here?" Jungkook asked while moving his hands before Jin's shaking body.

Jin closed his mouth in shock when he saw what was Jungkook doing.

"Mother?" Jungkook tried to get up by placing his hand on the head board of the bed making Jin move back in shock.

Jungkook stopped his movement when he felt muffled cries in the room.

"Aghh, now what mother? I was just listening to the songs. And you cry?"

"J-Jungkook?" Jin managed to whisper the other's name who in return widened his eyes.

"J-Jin? Are you here?" Jin shut his eyes tightly and nodded his head while crying silently.

"Are you crying or laughing?" Jungkook moved a little forward only to get hit by the table, and stumbled.

Before he could fall down, Jin caught him, but soon flinched in pain when Jungkook's hands touched his scars on his back.

"I am fine. I don't need your help." Jungkook pushed Jin away and tried to sit on the bed.

"J-Jungkook, how did this h-happen?"

"Ha, how I became blind? Well guess what? Had I not tried to save you from the fire, I wouldn't have lost my eye sight. I guess you are all happy to be alive." Jungkook huffed out while leaving Jin to get shock even more.