3

"Mother, I said I can do it." Jungkook sighed heavily knowing there were no use in saying. Mrs. Jeon slowly helped her son to the bathroom and made him sit on the toilet seat.

"For God sake, I am not a kid. I know how to piss." Jungkook groaned but deep inside he knew he needed help.

"I will wait outside honey." With that Mrs. Jeon left the bathroom door opened and waited outside. She could hear sniffles from the bathroom and knew her son was crying.

"Why? Just Why?" Jungkook whispered and wiped his tears slowly without applying pressure to his eyes. He didn't know his mother was standing outside and could hear his ramblings.

Because he couldn't see. He became blind after the fire accident.

Mr. Jeon's parents were shocked to see Jin's appearance when they removed the bandage. Their heart was racing by thinking about their own son's condition. With a heavy heart when they reached their son's room, they could see the doctors slowly unwrapping the bandage around his eyes.

Mrs.Jeon hugged her husband tightly and closed her eyes shut by praying her son was okay.

"Mother." Her son's sweet voice brought her back to reality. When she opened her eyes to see his son, only to break down to know that his son son can't see them.

Within seconds she could hear his son screaming by throwing everything away. The doctors rushed inside and made him to fall asleep. Mrs. Jeon knew that her son had realized what had happened to him.

After few hours, Jungkook woke up only to see nothing. Everything was black. When he touched his eyes hoping something was tied around his eyes, but nothing. He then understood that he couldn't see. He could hear his parents cryings and prayers, but he couldn't see them. He came to realize that he became blind.

Jungkook always ignored whenever his parents or nurses tried to help him.

"I can do it. I am not crippled." But before reaching his destination, he ended slipping down by hitting on objects.

The doctors gave him a walking stick to avoid such circumstances. But when they came to check on Jungkook, they saw the walking stick broken in pieces in the corner of the room. Jungkook's parents couldn't take it anymore, so they brought their kid to their house.

Unlike Jin, Jungkook didn't tried to commit suicide. Though he felt like doing it, he couldn't see where his knife or blade was. He wished he was dead instead of living a life without eyes.

After finishing his routine in the toilet, Jungkook carefully wandered his hands, to press flush button. When Mrs.Jeon heard the flush sound, she immediately wiped her running tears and knocked softly on the door.

"Honey, are you done?" Jungkook was busy in trying to find the sink to wash his hands. After touching several things, he slowly opened the tap and washed his hands.

He knew there was a mirror before him. He slowly brought his hands to the mirror and touched it by tracing his fingers.

He bit his lips to control his tears. He remembered how he used to spend his time in the bathroom infront of the mirror to adjust his hairstyle, to shave his beard, to admire his looks.

But now it was no use. He couldn't see anything.

"Mother, I think you should remove the mirror." Jungkook slowly walked to his mother, who was watching her son lovingly.

"No, it will be here. And one day you will see yourself in that."

Jungkook chuckled and held his mother's hand who was guiding him to the bedroom.

"I heavily doubt that." He slowly sat on the bed, and touched the soft fabric which was used as the cover for the bed.

"Doctors said it is not permanent, honey. Once your father and I get the money, your operation will be done." Jungkook slowly nodded and closed his eyes only to giggle by his action.

"What's so funny?"

"Just you know. I don't need to close my eyes in relief or stress. Because either way I can't see anything. So closing my eyes does nothing to me." Mrs. Jeon felt pang in her heart when she heard those words. She knew Jungkook tried to look happy before her, so that she wouldn't be worried.

She caressed her son's cheeks, and wondered what an angel he was.

"Mother, I want to sleep." Mrs. Jeon covered the bedsheets on her son, and quietly locked the room by leaving the switch on. Once Jungkook heard the door sound of clicking, he covered himself inside the bedsheets while crying silently.

He was trying his best not to break down infront of his parents. They both were having sleepless night to take care of him, and were working hard for the money for the operation.

Their parents allowed Jungkook to drop out from the school, since he was crying whole night by asking his parents to home school him.

He didn't know how was he going to face the society from now on.