4

JIN POV:

"You what?"

I couldn't believe my parents would do such thing to me.

"Honey, we always spend our weekends together. It's not an unusual thing."

"Are you crazy? You know I don't like him. And besides he always bullies me. And now with my face, I can already see him giving me an ugly disgusting face to hurt me."

My mother heavily sighed and sat near me by placing her hand on my broad shoulder.

"Why don't you just come with us. Don't you want to know how he is?"

I know he was with me during that fire accident. But I was damn sure he left me after I became unconscious. I don't remember what happened. The smoke was making me difficult to breathe and I fainted because of lack of air.

"Do you want to disappoint Mr.and Mrs. Jeon?" I hate my mother whenever she used to emotional blackmail me.

"Fine, give my mask and cap." I saw how her eyes twinkled in joy, and immediately rushed outside my bedroom to bring back the items.

"I hope he doesn't make fun of me. If he does, he is dead."

It's been four months since that accident. And I locked myself in the room for the first three weeks. Every night I screamed and threw away every thing that was in the room. But when I woke up to see how messy my room was I felt guilty for breaking the things. I knew my parents had less money, and now I was wasting their money by breaking it. I somehow controlled myself from throwing things.

There were several nights where I cried in pain on my scars and my mother would run to me and apply the cream for my wounds.

After doctor's advice, I finally got a chance to bath. When I stripped myself and looked at my body, I broke down to see my skin on my body also had burnt scars. I cried in pain whenever a drop of water touched my unhealed scars.

It took more than one hour for me to wash my body. Though my father helped me to rub my back, I wished to do it alone. I flinched in pain whenever something touched the scars.

My parents felt relief when I was trying to adjust his life with the new surroundings. I knew I had to accept the reality. My room, bathroom didn't have mirrors. Foods were served in plastic plates, and I rarely wore tshirts to avoid the burning from my scars.

I had spoke with Jungkook's parents through phone during this period. They also invited me to visit them, but I was hesitant.

Now nothing can be done, since I was already standing infront of their house with my parents.

"They won't judge you, sweetheart." I looked at my mother who was giving me a warm smile.

"I know mother. I-It's just been a long time since I came out of our house." I felt my father's hands rubbing my shoulder making me relax a bit.

I once again adjusted my mask and cap before going inside. While on the subway, I saw many people giving me weird looks and making me conscious about the mask. I wore oversized tshirt to hide my scars and to prevent it from touching the cream which I applied before wearing it.

I smiled inside the mask, when I saw Mrs.Jeon opening the door with a wide grin.

"Hi mother." I bowed before her, and within seconds I was pulled to a hug.

"Agghh" I flinched in pain when her hands brushed my scars on my back. I could see her eyes widening and worry in her look.

"I-I am sorry honey."

"That's okay mother." I slightly left some breathe in and out since the pain was little unbearable. Gladly the subway was not so crowded, and no one touched me.

We soon went inside their house, and to my shock it was little dull. I saw Mr. Jeon walking towards us with a smile.

"Hi, welcome. Jin, my son." My eyes widened when I saw him reaching his hands to hug me. Before I could say Mrs.Jeon stopped him and made me to sigh in relief. We soon five started to speak, and I felt suffocating because of the mask.

"Honey, you can take off the mask. It's just us." I heard Mrs.Jeon speaking. I fidgeted my fingers with my tshirt nervously debating whether to remove or not.

I felt my mother's hand rubbing my thighs telling me it was okay. After sighing heavily, I closed my eyes tightly and slowly removed the mask. I expected to hear gasping or shocks but nothing.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Mr.and Mrs.Jeon having tears in their eyes which were ready to fall at any moment. I expected them to give me a disgusting look, but I can see their concerned and love for me in their glistening eyes.

****

I won't make this as a long book angels. But this will deliver the message which I wanted to say💜💜